Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Heli Skiing in Auli
The Indian Himalayas offer an impeccable heli skiing experience due to their high altitudes which is pretty good. The wide open spaces, snow covered peaks and the altitude of skiing slopes in Auli, Uttrakhand are sufficient to pump ski enthusiast’s adrenaline. Auli, a popular ski resort of Uttrakhand is very popular for its skiing adventure sport – be it regular skiing or the heli skiing in which a helicopter is involved.
This hill station lies in the Garhwal Himalayas, one of the ideal destinations for heli skiing owing to its exquisite glittering snow slopes that have clean and nice environment. Nestled just 250 kms away from Rishikesh, Uttrakhand, this destination is must visit if you have passion for skiing and conquering the snow trails which are undefined. All slopes at Auli are at the height of 2500 m to 3000 m presenting exciting heli skiing opportunities for the experts and novice skiiers.
How to reach the Auli by air, rail, and road
Auli is a sky resort in close proximity to Haridwar located in Uttrakhand. If you wish visiting this destination and exploring more of it via adventure sports then you can easily reach this place picking any of the below mentioned modes of conveyance:
By train: There are numerous trains that run on frequent basis to this location. Rishikesh is the nearby railway station that connects to Auli. Some popular trains that run to and fro are:
- From Chennai – Dehradun Express
- From Mumbai – Dehradun Express
- From Kolkata – Doon Express
- From Delhi – DDN NZM AC Express
By road: Auli has excellent connectivity of roads, which are motor-able, with prominent Uttrakhand destinations. State and private owned buses run from Srinagar, Rishikesh and Haridwar, ISBT Kashmiri Gate. Taxis and buses are comfortable mode of conveyance to Chamoli, Srinagar, Ukhimath, Karnaprayag, Rudraprayag, Pauri and Rishikesh.
By air: There is one domestic airport which connects Auli to different cities of India and that is Jolly Grant Airport. This airport is also 286 kms away from Auli. Regular flights from Delhi have established excellent connectivity.
By cable car: Another popular way to reach Auli is the cable car which is functional for 3 kms. If you want to capture the beauty of snow peaked mountains and green hills, bracing climate and alpine forest then cable car is best.
Approximate charges about Heli Skiing in Auli
Heli skiing is growing in demand in India. There are many hill stations that are now offering this winter sport. Since it is in its introduction stage and demands the indulgence of helicopter, its price is very high. It costs appr 2.5 lakh to 3 lakh per individual for heli skiing. This entire package is a 7 days trip of which 6 days are dedicated to heli skiing. This amount also includes your transfer to hotel and airport, accommodation, food and other logistics in terms of safety equipment.
Top service providers details of Heli Skiing in Auli
Located in lap of our Mother Nature, Auli is a popular hill station of Uttrakhand which attracts maximum Hindu pilgrimage and adventure tourists not only from India but from foreign destinations also. Numerous tour operating companies have now started offering packages to their tourists. The best part of this packages is that they are not just economical but can be customized
Most of these services providers are national level famed and some of these are local famed. The more services you want, the more you would have to loosen your pocket.
Which season is best to visit Auli?
Heli skiing enthusiasts from different parts of the world visit Auli for taking pleasure of this sport. Auli is often called as the Switzerland of East India for the beauty it has in its lap. Located in Garhwal Himalayas of the state Uttrakhand, Auli has pleasant climate round the year. The pristine hamlet can be visited anytime but for best heli skiing results, it is must that you visit during the times when there is heavy snow fall.
The months from January to March are considered ideal for visiting this destination and enjoying the adventure sport.
How to commute locally in Auli?
Auli has excellent commuting options for the tourists who want to capture the beautiful locations of this hill resort. There are many modes of conveyance which are economical and comfortable for the tourists like cable wire which is functional for 3 kms, private buses, trekking, hire your taxi or coaches. The ski lift is the best option for commuting in Auli. It provides sight of scenic beauty which is at its best.
Nearby accommodation in Auli?
Auli has only two hotels which offers best accommodation facilities and these are GMVN tourist’s complex and the other is Clifftop Club. Both of these offer comfortable and convenient stay with world class amenities and adventure sports like trekking, snow scooters and skiing.
There are numerous budget hotels which are down the hill like Himalayan Abode, Joshimar char Dham Camp etc.
Auli provides a mystical view of great Himalayas and everything here seems only one snow ball away.