Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Paragliding in Shelar Hill
Paragliding in Shelar Hills:
Shelar Hills has such a climatic conditions and topography that it is one of the best location for paragliding in Shelar Hills. Shelar Hills likes in Maharashtra. It is 110 kms away from Mumbai and 80 kms from Pune. Shelar Hills is a pleasure tourism for mountaineers, adventure seekers, trekkers and paragliding. Paragliding in Shelar Hills is famous sport for the tourists. The paraglider is made by the rip-stop nylon or high stress polyester fabric. The pilot is clipped in to a harness and therefore he is well secured sitting position. The paraglider can go upto more than 10,000 feet high. Paragliding in Shelar Hills is famous which draws sports lovers and adventure experts to come and enjoy themselves from all over the world and it is known in the paraglider’s paradise. Paragliding in Shelar Hills packages are designed in keeping the cost factor in mind. It has been seen that the budget varies according to the interest a person would keep in Paragliding in Shelar Hills. Therefore Shelar Hills Paragliding packages are available at different rates to suit the cost requirement of tourists.
How to reach for Shelar Hills Paragliding packages?
If you are planning for a holiday for Paragliding in Shelar Hills then you have the following ways of getting to your destination.
Air: The nearest airport is at Mumbai airport (88 kms). For Shelar Hills Paragliding season then travelling by air is a possibility. One can take taxi from the airport to reach Shelar Hills.
Railways: The nearest railway station is at Lonavala (15 kms) for reaching Shelar Hills.Taxis and buses are available for reaching for paragliding in Shelar Hills.
Road: Shelar Hills is well connected with connected roads to major cities in Maharashtra. Many people in the Shelar Hills Paragliding season travel by bus. Regular bus services connect Pune, Mumbai and cities of Maharashtra.
Shelar Hills Paragliding season:
The best time for Paragliding in Shelar Hills is from October to February. During Shelar Hills Paragliding season people from all over India and the world comes down to enjoy the sports.
Other activities for enjoyment at Shelar Hills Paragliding cost:
One of the major costs during holiday is Shelar Hills Paragliding cost which most tourists avail depends upon their stay. Some of the popular sports during the stay are trekking, fishing, angling, swimming and boating.
Shelar Hills Paragliding cost is available of all kinds as there are many kinds of tour operators who work in this location. The Shelar Hills Paragliding cost would depend on the tour operator you have opted for and the kind of package you have chosen.
Shelar Hills Paragliding cost of the operators varies depending upon the number of days a tourist choose.
Some camping tips which can be kept handy are:
While at camping there are a few things which need to be kept in mind.
1A person should be physically and mentally fit for the sport.
2People who have high/low blood pressure or are overweight should avoid this sport.
3One should follow t he safety instructions given by the instructor under all circumstances.
Some of the hotels with Shelar Hills Paragliding packages are :
Nirvana Base Camp
Nirvana Base Camp
The tariff rates would vary from Rs. 1500 to Rs. 4000.
Places to be visited with Shelar Hills Paragliding packages :
Karla, Bhaja and Bhedsa Caves
Shinde Wadi Hills