Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Paragliding in Maharashtra
Paragliding in Maharashtra: Paragliding is an aero sport not for the faint hearted. Paragliding in Maharashtra is one of the most enjoyed adventure sports today. The thrill and excitement of flying high and the beautiful panoramic view of the exotic locales are just an out of the world experience. Various places in Maharashtra have the perfect setting for Paragliding in Maharashtra. Paragliding in Maharashtra are the most affordable and hassle free for an out of this world Paragliding experience.
How to reach paragliding destinations in Maharashtra: The state of Maharashtra is located on the western coast of India. The third largest state in India is well connected and thus Paragliding Destinations in Maharashtra is easily reachable.
By Air: Maharashtra has two major airports. Sahar International Airport and Santa Cruz Domestic Airport in Mumbai. By Road: Maharashtra is well connected to major cities through National Highways. Many private tour operators and Maharashtra tourism buses have services to Paragliding Destinations in Maharashtra.
lBy Rail: Maharashtra is well connected by trains and the main railway stations to reach paragliding destinations in Maharashtra are Mumbai, Nagpur etc.lOnce in Maharashtra City Buses, Auto Rickshaws, local trains, taxis etc. can be used to commute locally.
Famous Paragliding Destinations in Maharashtra: The Sahyadri Ranges and the high cliffs in Western Ghat ranges provide great paragliding experience over deep valleys and shimmering waterfalls. The exotic beauty of the region ensures Paragliding Destinations in Maharashtra are jam packed with adventure sport lovers during October to June which is the best time for Paragliding in Maharashtra.
Some of the ideal paragliding sites are:
- Maharashtra paragliding cost
Affordable Maharashtra paragliding Cost makes it possible for anyone to try this sport. Maharashtra Paragliding cost are the most preferred and consist of Accommodation, Meals, Travel to paragliding site, Flying Equipment and Trainer/Instructor cost. A basic 5 day Maharashtra Paragliding cost would cost around Rs. 14500 which would also include lodging and a 3 day Maharashtra Paragliding Cost will cost Rs. 9,000. Tandem flights and Joy rides are also available at most of these sites and cost around Rs 1500 to 2000.
Adventure sport lovers can also try other sports like:
- Dirt Biking
Always ensure you have the right adventure gear and have the required level of physical fitness. Proper safety measures will ensure you make the most of Maharashtra Paragliding Packages which provides experience of a life time.
Site Seeing in while going for Maharashtra Paragliding packages: Various site seeing places are Mahabaleshwar, Lonavla, Khandala, Mumbai etc.
Hotels in Maharashtra:
Five Star Hotels while going for Maharashtra Paragliding packages:
Hotel Leela etc.
Budget Hotels in Maharashtra:
Various budget hotels and Hill resorts are available in Maharashtra.
The hotel tarrif rates vary from Rs. 2000 to Rs. 10,000 per day as per the choice of the customer.