Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Mumbai to Nasik
Weekend getaways from Mumbai to Nasik, is one of the special trips that people take to a city which is a perfect blend of the religious sentiments and the modern civilization. Although, Nasik is recognized because of the rich Hindu fervor along the Godavari river, people who travel the distance from Mumbai to Nasik can easily appreciate the amalgamation of the old and the new. With rich tradition of temples and places along the river for Hindu customs, the city is best known for the Kumbh Mela. Those who get into an accommodation at Nasik are now ready to explore the heritage and the historically important sites and soak in the enchanting climate and atmosphere which has a reflection of the signature temples, wineries and industries. Due to the past and old associations in the mythology, there is a special feel to the tourists who come for the weekend break from Mumbai to Nasik.
- It is the sacred Godavari River which flows by this city that has made it famous along with the temples and religious sentiments of the people.
- Visits to different places of importance, is on the cards and a necessity for people who come for weekend getaways from Mumbai to Nasik, that is located in a basin of the Sahyadri hills.
- The religious places are the specialty of the city of Nasik and people traveling the distance from Mumbai to Nasik ought to visit the Ganga Ghat, Tapovan, Sundarnaravan temple, Ramkund, Kapileswar temple, Naroshankar temple and Jain Mandir which are a few of the sacred places in Hindu mythology.
- The Panchavati and Pandava Leni caves are a couple of must see places with historical significance that can be visited during the weekend break from Mumbai to Nasik.
- Anjneri and Sita Gufaa can be visited when people are at Nasik in the plenty of options for accommodation at Nasik.
- For the nature lovers, the surrounding area of the city is green and picturesque and the Dudhsagar falls are the perfect place to visit.
- Besides, these places, the memorials of Dada Sahib Phalke and other independence era heroes in Nasik draws a lot of tourists.
- Nasik is well connected to the different parts of the country by rail and road. The nearest airport to Nasik is located at Mumbai which is 180 kms for the city.
- People can take the road or the rail to cover the distance from Mumbai to Nasik or from any other part of the country.
- The Nasik railway station, 8 kms from the city centre is easily accessible from different parts of the country.
- Visitors can come for weekend getaways from Mumbai to Nasik in the buses which can be the daily run, government buses or the deluxe and cozy private buses.
Living in the various ranges of hotels in the city of Nasik is quite comfortable and would suit the needs and taste of every traveler.
- The accommodation at Nasik can be of budget type, the medium range type or the luxury class.
- Various hotels available for people covering the distance from Mumbai to Nasik for the weekend break from Mumbai to Nasik, in the budget category are hotel Raj Mahal lodge, hotel Manorath, hotel Kashiba, Basera hotel, Pushkaraj hotel, hotel Seble Deluxe, hotel Manasi tourist, hotel Radhika restaurant, Nalanda hotel, etc.
- Few of the mid range, 3 star hotels are hotel Sai Palace, Quality Inn Regency, Emerald Park, Lily Sarovar Portico, Ginger Hotel, Clarion-The West End Hotel, The Gateway Hotel, etc.
- A couple of good luxury accommodation at Nasik includes the White Lily and Taj Residency.
- Since, Nasik attracts a lot of visitors due to different cultural and picturesque location, the hotels are found to be in good condition and affordable.
- The tourists coming for weekend break from Mumbai to Nasik can move inside the city by road through different means.
- The buses provided by the local government run within the city limits and are a good means of movement, at very cheap rates.
- The private taxis and autorickshaws can be a comfortable means of movement for people who come on weekend getaways from Mumbai to Nasik and want an easy process.
The city, is nowadays become one of the favorite places to visit when people want to visit a sacred place as well as something to see about. With easy and good accommodation at Nasik, weekend break from Mumbai to Nasik is easily taken and the distance from Mumbai to Nasik can be easily covered by various comfortable means. Not only are the local sightseeing places being developed as tourist destination, but with increasing numbers of weekend getaways from Mumbai to Nasik, the administration has geared up to provide people with a memorable experience in this city.