Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Delhi to Jaipur
Jaipur is known as the pink city and a perfect justification of the glory of the city is found in the rich history resplendent with architectural monuments, fascinating buildings and the natural sceneries in of the finely planned city of India which people can see during the weekend getaways from Delhi to Jaipur. The forts and palaces present before the tourists who have traveled the distance from Delhi to Jaipur, glory to be proud of, and be a part of the cultural heritage. Living in this well planned city in accommodation at Jaipur and moving around the city to see the number of sightseeing places is a memorable experience for the tourists. A large section of India’s glorious past with the best of the Rajput kingdom and its representation is possible to be seen in the weekend break from Delhi to Jaipur. Tourists from all over the world and many from India come to Jaipur for their weekend getaways from Delhi to Jaipur, to marvel in the planning and architectural brilliance of the city which is not only awe inspiring but also relaxing.
- Since the distance from Delhi to Jaipur is not much, which is 281 kms, people can easily travel the distance for the weekend break from Delhi to Jaipur and visit the beautiful places all round and in the city.
- By cars and four wheelers, tourists can reach within 5-7 hours and is a very comfortable means to travel.
- Along the road, buses are also a good means to travel in the various AC buses, Volvos, Deluxe buses, etc, which are at frequent intervals.
- There are many private and government run buses to help people travel along the distance from Delhi to Jaipur, with buses leaving from ISBT in Delhi.
- The train services from Delhi to Jaipur are also quite regular with the distance being covered in around 4 hours which makes it easier for the tourists for the weekend getaways from Delhi to Jaipur.
- Various private and Air India flights travel from Delhi airport to Jaipur airport thus making it easier and quicker for travelers to take the weekend break from Delhi to Jaipur.
- Since Jaipur is a famous tourist place with the plethora of sight seeing places, the accommodation at Jaipur is found suitable for all the travelers with so many hotels of different costs and facilities.
- The budget hotels in Jaipur are Jasvilas hotel, Subham bed and breakfast, Janak Palace hotel, Ibis hotel, Karauli house, etc to name a few.
- For the travelers searching for midrange accommodation at Jaipur, Aditya International hotel, Hotel Natraj, Hotel Laxmi Niwas, Sajjan Niwas, Hotel Midtown, etc are good places to choose from.
- Diggi Palace, Samode Bagh hotel, Hotel Maharani Palace, Hotel Empire Regency, Sunrise Health resort, Pride Amber Vilas resort and spa, Shiv Vilas, Cambay Spa and resort, etc are the luxurious choices for travelers.
- In a city like that of Jaipur, there is no dearth of places to stay and even, some of the palaces have been converted into hotels where the ambience has been maintained as in the erstwhile period of maharajas.
There are so many tourist places in the city of Jaipur and around it, that people covering the distance from delhi to Jaipur would be definitely spoilt for choices and the thirst to see these architectural wonder would become unending.
- The famous astronomical observatory is not only an architectural marvel but also a reflection of the scientific development of those days.
- Even, the Hawa Mahal shows the importance to architecture that was given in the period of the Rajput kings. Jal mahal at the centre of the Man Sagar Lake is a beautiful scenery with the water surrounding it.
- The history of Jaipur’s archeology and variety of handicrafts can be seen at a place in the Albert Hall which is now a declared a heritage museum.
- The vast expanses of Amber fort is a house to a lot of palaces, temples, halls and gardens which are a testimony to the manner in which the Rajput kings of Rajasthan laid importance and it is here that Diwan-e-khas, Diwan-e-aam, Sukh Niwas, Jas temple, and Sheesh mahal can be seen.
- Birla Planetarium is a place where modern scientific gadgets with audio visual equipments of the recent times are present and it is basically a scientific museum.
- There are many temples that have relevance to the history of India as well as the state and are Galtaji, with a number of natural springs, Laxmi narayan temple, Govind Devji temple, etc.
- The weekend getaways from Delhi to Jaipur lets people to visit many other beautiful places such as Sisodia Rani Ka Bagh with fountains and exotic gardens, Gaitore which was the rest house of the kings, Moti Doongri, Jaigarh fort, etc.
- Besides these structures, people can visit many other small monuments showcasing the architecture of India, when people stay in the accommodation at Jaipur.
- The cycle rickshaws, auto rickshaws and taxis are found in plenty and provide a good means to travel inside the city with an exoticness that is not found in the fast cars.
- After staying in the accommodation at Jaipur, tourists can visit different places at very affordable costs and can cover most of the cities in a few days.
- There are local town buses and tourist buses so that the tour of the city is possible during the weekend getaways from Delhi to Jaipur.
- There are a number of restaurants in the city which serve multicuisine menu to the visitors, although more stress is given to vegetarian food. Indian coffee house, Natraj, Jaipur Darbar and many other restaurants have the best food of Indian types as well as many foreign items on the menu.
- The road side vendors also sell cheap fast foods which are a good break during the tour of the city and the various sightseeing places.
- Some delicacies that are famous here are Gatte ki subji, Kachri ki Sabji, Mangori, Pakodi besides the traditional chapatti or roti.
- Various types of rotis can be seen in most of the restaurants which are Bajre ki roti, Makki ki roti, besan ki roti, Methi Puri, Rumali roti, and many more.
Tourists coming to Jaipur for the weekend break from Delhi to Jaipur are sure to enjoy their trips to the fullest with the plethora of monuments and palaces and so the weekend getaways from Delhi to Jaipur becomes completely justified. In the time period for which people stay here after traveling the distance from Delhi to Jaipur, the various sightseeing places that are visited, remain etched in the memory of the travelers and another visit to the town is eagerly awaited.