Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Hotels in India
- Hotels in Agra
- Hotels in Bengaluru
- Hotels in Delhi
- Hotels in Gurgaon
- Hotels in Jaipur
- Hotels in Kolkata
- Hotels in Mumbai
- International Hotels
- Hotels in Dubai
- Hotels in Las Vegas
- Hotels in London
- Hotels in New York
- Hotels in paris
Aria Las Vegas
If you are in Las Vegas and you are looking for a place for lavish accommodations then the Aria is the perfect option for you. Designed by the world renowned Pelli Clarke Pelli Architects, the Aria Las Vegas tower is uniquely designed to deliver beautiful corner window views from every room. Then a must mention in the Aria Last Vegas reviews is the casino floor of the resort, which is specially designed for unlimited gaming for guests who plan to make the most of their holidays. The Aria Las Vegas booking can be done on the official website under the reservation column: www.arialasvegas.com
Basic Information About The Aria Las Vegas :
• Rating: The Aria Las Vegas is definitely one of the highest rated hotels in Las Vegas. The Aria received the LEED® Gold Certificate from the U.S. Green Building Council.
• Location: The Aria is situated at 3730 Las Vegas Blvd., Las Vegas, NV 89158. The Aria Las Vegas reviews will inform you that it is very close to the McCarran International Airport and takes about half an hour by car.
• Accommodations: The Aria Las Vegas booking has 4004 richly furnished guestrooms including 568 suites with panoramic floor to ceiling windows which offers the guests an exotic view of the surrounding area. The most advanced technology in today’s world is being used to frame the rooms of the Aria Las Vegas, where you have the freedom to customize the room temperature, lighting and music according to you different mood swings. Aria Las Vegas booking has two kinds of rooms: Deluxe room and the deluxe room city view. The Aria Las Vegas booking has four kinds of suits, which offers separate living spaces to relax with friends or families.
Special Amenities And Services:
• Cuisines Available: The Aria Las Vegas reviews will definitely mention about the exclusive cuisines that are available at the restaurants where award winning chefs from all over the world are ready to serve the guests with the most innovative. There are 16 restaurants, 10 bars and lounges, which includes a nightclub and three primary pools with 50 cabanas.
• Amenities Available: The Aria has two levels of spa and salon which includes 62 individual spa treatment rooms and 55 salon stations. In addition to all the above the Aria Las Vegas reviews mention deluxe fitness rooms, meditation and relaxation rooms, a group exercise studio and steam and sauna bath rooms.
The Aria Las Vegas is the resort where you can shop from the world’s most exclusive traders of uncommon merchandise, dine on the innovation and creation of world renowned chefs and spoil yourself in the most unique casino in the world.