Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Cruises in India
- International Cruise
- Carnival Cruise
- Carnival Cruise Fantasy
- Carnival Cruise Paradise
- Carnival Cruise Tropicale
- Carnival Destiny
- Costa Allegra
- Costa Classica
- Costa Cruises
- Costa Romantica
- Costa Victoria
- Ganga Heritage Cruise
- Olympic Voyager
- Royal Odysseus
- Royal Olympic Cruises
- Star Cruises
- Superstar Aries
- Superstar Gemini
- Superstar Leo
- SuperStar Libra
- Superstar Virgo
- Superstar Virgo Cruises
- The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda
- Triton Cruises
- World Renaissance
- Carnival Cruise
Goa Boat Cruise
A holiday at the Goa boat cruise is an experience you would never forget. With Goa cruise bookings you can spend your time in the best way possible. Goa cruise vacations on the peaceful water of the Arabian Sea which has the Goa cruise destinations are a dream for many travelers and tourist from all over the world.
How To Reach - You can get to Goa by a plane, train or a bus for your Goa boat cruise. The Goa airport is 29 kms from Panaji, and has provisions for both national and international flight. There are a number of railway stations in Goa, the two most popular being Margao and Vasco-Da-Gama. In case if you are coming from a very far away location you may need to do a break journey as a direct train may not be available for Goa. There are regular bus services plying from Mumbai and Pune. You can avail a bus at any time of the day though bus services are more frequent during the night. In rush seasons you may even have to book your tickets early. It generally takes one night to reach Goa from Mumbai or Pune.
Trip Information - You can get to know about the Goa cruise packages by visiting the website: www.cruiselinesindia.com There are various kinds of Goa boat cruises available depending on the kind of Goa cruise vacations preferred by the tourists. Goa’s Floating Casinos Cruises that offer you Goa cruise packages are one of the best holiday cruises in the world. Panjim in Goa is the place where the Goa cruise bookings are done. If you are at Panjim you can decide on the various Goa cruise destinations after checking out the different Goa cruise destinations.
Range Of Cruises :
Santa Monica is a luxurious launch which has an accommodation capacity of about 200 persons. The boat is operated by GTDC and is the perfect place if you are planning to for a cultural meet or partying with friends and families as your Goa cruise vacations.
The various cruise options available are as follows:
Sun Set Cruise
- Timing: 6 p.m. departure.
- Cost and Duration: 1 hour trip and the charge is Rs.100 per person.
- Entertainment: The sites seeing during this Goa cruise bookings include the Reis Magos Church and Fort, the Cabo Raj Bhavan and the Aguada Fort. Other than the above mentioned, tourists can also view cultural programs which include Dekni Temple Dance, Corredinho Dance and the Fugdi Dance.
- Cuisines: Delicious hot menus of lobsters, prawns, jumbo pomfrets and crabs are served with drinks.
- Timing: 7.15 p.m. departure.
- Cost, Duration, Entertainment and Cuisines: Same as Sun Set Cruise for this Goa Cruise vacations.
- Full Moon Cruise / Special Cruise
- Timing: 5.30 p.m. departure and 10.30 p.m. return.
- Cost and Duration: 5 hours trip and the charge is Rs. 150 per person.
- Entertainment: Offers a glittering beauty of the moon and the water and the nature around. If you want to arrange for a small get together with your family and friends then it’s the best place.
- Cuisine: Serves Continental as well as International recipes with drinks such as beer, wine and champagne according to the desires of the tourists.
- Departure: From Mumbai at various timings.
- Duration: It is a 4 days tour from Mumbai to Kadmat Islands to Goa and then back to Mumbai.
- Entertainment and Cuisines: You can stay in luxury executive suites with all the modern amenities and services in your Goa cruise vacations. On board entertainment offers the guests open style karaoke lounge, discs, live entertainment acts and pre-dinner continental as well as Mexican, Thai and Portuguese cuisines with cocktails.
The Super Star Libra is the Star Cruise which is operated in India, provides a wonderful Goa cruise packages. The cruise is more of a complete moving resort on water with bars, restaurants, sports and fitness centers.
Kadmat Island Goa cruise