Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Beaches In India
- Beach in Andaman
- Beach in Daman and Diu
- Beach in Lakshadweep
- Beaches in Goa
- Beaches in Gujarat
- Beaches in Kerala
- Beaches in Maharashtra
- Beaches in Orissa
It is a well known fact that Andaman and nicobar islands has beautiful beaches, but among them, the radhanagar beach scores over most other beaches in India. For the travel enthusiasts, the radhanagar beach packages are quite an attractant to see the various radhanagar beach attractions in and around the radhanagar beach location. It is the scenic beauty coupled with the forest and vegetation in the shores of the radhanagar beach in Andaman that adds further to the picturesque location with the radhanagar beach resorts.
Location and Reaching There
- Radhanagar beach is a part of the Havelock island, of the Richie’s archipelago, located to the north east of Port blair at a distance of 57 kms.
- Tourists on radhanagar beach packages can reach the island by crossing the water which is 2 hours by speed boat and 4 hours by ferry.
- The radhanagar beach location is said to be beach no. 7 of the various beaches in the Havelock island and is supposedly one of the top 10 beaches of asia according to popular surveys.
- After reaching the capital city of port blair, from different cities in India such as Kolkata, Chennai, Visakhapatnam, etc by flights or ships, tourists wishing for the radhanagar beach packages can carry on the journey through boats or ferrys.
- The radhanagar beach in Andaman is idyllic with rich natural beauty bestowed upon its shores and the nearby hills that gradually slope into the shore.
- The blue water of the sea gives a perfect setting for spending a peaceful holiday in the serene environment.
- Due to the coral reefs along the shore, the radhanagar beach location is a perfect setting for the various water activities like scuba diving, snorkelling, and watching the marine life in the shallow sea bed.
- An occasional elephant ride that is available sometimes is a charm in itself and is included in the radhanagar beach attractions.
- The radhanagar beach itself is so beautiful that it is for it and the radhanagar beach attractions in the marine life and peaceful and picturesque surroundings that so many tourists planning for an Andaman islands trip choose the radhanagar beach packages.
- The unexplored areas in the radhanagar beach in Andaman are ever inviting for the tourists interested for a memorable private beach feeling.
- The place of radhanagar beach in Andaman was actually discovered by the british general, Havelock after whom, the name of the complete island has been given.
- Considered as one of the best beaches in the world, this radhanagar beach has a number of exotic radhanagar beach resorts such as pristine Beach Resort, Café del Mar, Sunrise beach resort, El Dorado, Gold India, Emerald Gecko, Sea Shell resort, etc, are some of the budget resorts.
- For the luxury seeking tourists, the choices of radhanagar beach resorts are Wild Orchid resort, Silver Sand, Munjoh ocean resort, Barefoot resort, etc.
- Radhanagar beach location is well known for the affordable seafood delicacies that are freshly fished out from the sea and is a ready food for the tourists who go there for the radhanagar beach attractions or stay in the radhanagar beach resorts.
- Some of the well known joints for food items are the Gecko, The B3 Barefoot bar, the Red Snapper, Italian restaurant at the white sand, etc.
- The radhanagar beach is numbered as the Beach No. 7 as per the criteria to name different beaches in Havelock of which the radhanagar beach in Andaman in Havelock island is the most famous and hence the lot many radhanagar beach packages that are in demand.
- The other beaches near to the radhanagar beach location are the Elephant beach and Vijaynagar beach on the east coast.
Radhanagar beach attractions are the scenic beauty with the blue waters and tall coconut and palm trees that fringe the radhanagar beach location. It is by the reason of its unexplored nature that the radhanagar beach packages are so famous among the beach travelers and they make it a point to visit the radhanagar beach in Andaman. There is so much natural beauty in the area that the radhanagar beach resorts that are although few, are quite inviting for the tourists to spend a couple of days or else the tourists can take a tour of this place from the port blair or other nearby islands.