Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Indian Airlines Web Check in
Flying in Indian airlines is made into a better experience by the Indian airlines web check in facilities. The web check in Indian airlines can be availed through the internet and therefore, the Indian airlines web checkin process is not only easy, but also very quick. The Indian airlines web check in can be done from any place in the office or the home when doing some important work simultaneously.
Web check in Indian airlines facility is availed at the official website of www.indianairlines.in in a computer with internet which nowadays is available in every corner of the world. To do the Indian airlines web checkin people would find it easier if they follow the steps as outlined here at smart musafir.
- In the home page of Indian airlines, there is a column given for Indian airlines web check in.
- On this site, information regarding departing airport, the pnr number in the ticket and the last name of the passenger is to be filled in.
- After clicking the tab of check in, people can know about their seats and get their boarding pass issued.
- Tickets with infants, disabled passengers in wheelchairs etc, are not allowed for the web check in Indian airlines.
- Only point to point travel is eligible for doing the Indian airlines web checkin.
- The facility of Indian airlines web check in is provided for people within 2 hours and 48 hours of departure of flights.
- Although, the facility of Indian airlines web check in is provided for the passengers, they can also have the option to choose their seats when booking their tickets by means of a seat calendar in which case, passengers can only ask for a boarding pass during the Indian airlines web checkin process.
- Those with waitlisted or open bookings and those flying the domestic leg of international flights are not allowed to do the web check in Indian airlines.
- After the online process is over, passengers should get their boarding pass printed on an A4 size paper.
During the web check in Indian airlines process, passengers can get their boarding passes which enable them to by pass the step during the airport check in.
With the facility of Indian airlines web check in, passengers in the Indian airlines are relieved of the worry of getting their seats and the boarding pass. They can finish any important work and arrive at the airport for the security check. This kind of facility of Indian airlines web checkin has eased the worries of the travelers as well as lessened the burden of work on the ground staff of the airlines.