Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
The Dhauladhar range is a beautiful range on southern part of Himalayan mountain chain. This mountain range starts from Indian plains and stretches till northern part of Mandi and Kangra. The highest peak here is Hanuman ji ka Tibba or also called the white mountain. These mountain peaks are best for adventure sports like rock climbing, mountaineering and ice climbing.
Dhauladhar range is land of snow and this destination has maximum snow fall in Himalayan region. The landscape is very varied here and it is the beauty of this location that tourists and adventure sports lover get their feet moved towards Dhauladhar range. There are snow covered peaks, fertile lands, lush green fields etc.
How to reach Dhauladhar Ranges by air, rail, and road
For reaching Dhauladhar range, one needs to reach Dharamshala and for reaching this destination one can select any of the below mentioned modes:
- By air – Gaggal is the nearby airport which is just 13 kms away. Another airport which is very conveniently located near Dharmshala is Amritsar airport. It connects Dharmshala to different main cities of India.
- By train – Pathankot is nearby railway station which is close to Dharmshala. A narrow gauge train operates to Kangra from Pathankot which is just 17 kms by road.
- By road – Dharmshala is conveniently connected to Indian cities by motor-able roads which are good in shape. This destination is 90 kms away from Pathankot, 188 from Amritsar, 322 kms from Shimla, 253 kms from Manali, 197 from Jammu, 526 kms from Delhi, 143 kms from Dalhousie, 239 kms from Chandigarh and 192 kms from Chamba.
On reaching Dharamshala, you can take a cab or board a bus or drive down yourself and reach your destination of Dhauladhar range for mountaineering and ice climbing activities.
Approximate charges about Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar ranges is very economical since it requires no vehicle in these activities, but it is not also free of cost. The amount that you need to shed off is for your stay, transportation, travel, food and other logistics. Also one needs to pay good amount on the equipment required as safety gear for your adventure sports.
Mountaineering and Ice climbing in Dhauladhar range are popular sports and are often done under the guidance of an expert and professional mountaineering.
Top service providers details of Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
Many tour and travel companies provide packages at attractive deals. Their package includes your travel arrangement, accommodation, food and other logistics which is generally your safety gear for these adventure sports. Browse for the best and topmost service providers that have their name set for offering adventure sports package in mountainous regions like Himalayas.
Which season is best to visit Dhauladhar Ranges?
Meaning white range, Dhauladhar range offers spectacular views which are breathtaking. These ranges are also called Lesser Himalayas or Outer Himalayas. The altitude of Dhauladhar range is from 3500 to 6000 m and one needs to be technically skilled for indulging in mountaineering and ice climbing activities here. Dhauladhar range is best to be visited during any hour or day of the year.
Months from March to June are ideal. Infact the place is packed with tourists who want to run away from blistering heat of the plains. The day time during these months are pleasant while the nights are slighty cool.
By July, the monsoon steps in and continues till August. If want your feet to get wet, then plan your visit in these months, but if you want to get indulged in adventure sports, then these months should be avoided. The hotel rates are low during this off season.
The start of October picks up tourist activity for following months are best for adventure sports. The weather is very cold here and one might experience snow fall too. So plan accordingly.
How to commute locally in Dhauladhar Ranges?
Dhauladhar Ranges has excellent connectivity via its road network. There are many modes of conveyance that provide tourists with some best options to commute around locally. Some of these modes are buses, ferry, hire a cab, motorbikes or trek on foot.
Nearby accommodation in Dhauladhar Ranges?
Dhauladhar range has numerous accommodation alternatives that one can choose from depending on the likes and dislikes and amount that you are willing to spend on your stay. Some of the popular hotels are – Aisa Health resorts and spa, The Bhagsu Hotel, Anupam resorts, Asia Plaza Dharmshala etc.
The hill station of Dhauladhar range sits on narrow ridgeline. Encircled by pristine pine forests this location is simply enigmatic and mystical for the tourists. Apart from the adventure sports lovers, there are western visitors that visit this location in search of tranquility and spiritual guidance.