Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Boating in Nainital
Nainital is also known as the Lake District of India and is situated in the Kumaon region at an altitude of 1939 meters above sea level. Tourists enjoy boating adventure in Nainital along with trekking and sightseeing.
How To Reach Nainital
Air: For a boating adventure in Nainital, the nearest airport is Pantnagar airport which is 71 km from Nainital and is connected to Delhi by regular flights.
Road: Nainital is connected to Delhi, Almora, Ranikhet and Badrinath by state and private buses.
Rail: Kathgodam, which is 35 kms from Nainital is the nearest station.
Boating In Nainital
Boating in Nainital is done on Naini Lake and is a major tourist attraction. Boating in Nainital can be done through yatchs, rowing boats and paddle boats. While boating in Nainital, tourists can hire paddled boats or yatches on hourly rates. A boating adventure in Nainital is an unforgettable experience in the Naini Lake.
Motor Boating In Nainital
Motor Boating in Nainital is not an option while boating in Nainital. Motor Boating in Nainital is restricted to avoid damage to the environment.
Boating Holidays In Nainital
Boating Holidays in Nainital can range from 3-7 days. While taking Boating Holidays in Nainital, tourists can take a leisurely walk through the malls, visit various colonial structures or trek across the mountains. During Boating Holidays in Nainital, tourists can go parasailing near Naukuchiatal and hot air ballooning near Sukhatal. Tourists take Boating Holidays in Nainital during summer which is extremely pleasant and ideal for outdoor activities.
Nainital Boating Packages
For a boating adventure in Nainital tourists can choose from a wide array of Nainital Boating Packages. Nainital Boating Packages provide the choice of yatching, boating or paddling the boat. During the peak season, Nainital boating package providing conventional rowing boats can cost from Rs.30 to Rs.50 from one end of lake to another. Nainital boating package providing paddle boats can cost Rs.50 to Rs.90 per hour depending on the season and the type of boat. Nainital Boat Club also provides yatches for hire along with a boatman and costs Rs.60/hour.
Best Time To Visit
Though tourists visit Nainital throughout the year, the best time to visit is February to November.
Tourist Places In Nainital
Popular tourist places are Naina Devi Temple,Naini Lake, Mall Road, Govind Ballabh Pant Zoo, Aerial Roapway, Snow View Point, Hanuman Garhi, Tiffin Top, Land’s End and Naina Peak
Nearby tourist places are Naukuchiatal, Bhimtal, Sattal Ranikhet, Mukteswar, Jim Corbett National Park, Mukteswar etc.
Nainital has wide range of luxury and budget hotels. Luxury Hotels like the Naina Retreat is known for its hospitality. Shervani Hilltop Inn and Hotel Alka are some of the deluxe hotels in Nainital. Budget Hotels like Hotel Krishna and Hotel Aroma are popular among tourists.