Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Paragliding In Kullu
Paragliding in Kullu Manali
Paragliding in Kullu Manali is an exhilarating experience and is extremely popular among adventure enthusiasts. Paragliding in Kullu Manali is organized at Solang Valley and other locations like Marhi, Bijli, Fatru , Mahadev etc.
How to reach Kullu Manali
Airways: Bhuntar, which is 10 kms from Kullu and 50 kms from Manali is the nearest airport.
Roadways: Regular buses operate from Delhi and Chandigarh. Tourists can also use taxi to reach Kullu Manali.
Railway: Shimla, Kalka Pathankot and Chandigarh are nearby railway stations. There is no station in Kullu or Manali.
Kullu Paragliding Packages
Tourists can choose from a wide range of Kullu Paragliding packages offered by tour operators. Kullu Paragliding packages include 3 types of paragliding:
Short Paragliding in Kullu Manali – The flight lasts for 60-90 seconds
Medium Paragliding in Kullu Manali – The flight is for approximately 3-10 mins
High Paragliding in Kullu Manali – Duration of this flight is 10-25 mins
Some of the tour operators that organize Kullu Paragliding packages are Himalayan Journeys, Himalayan Adventures and Trans Himalayan Aventures. The cost of packages range from Rs.5000 to Rs.15000, depending on activities included in the package. Some Kullu Paragliding packages also organize trainings which are generally 5 to 10 days long. Kullu Paragliding packages may also include Paratrekking which combines paragliding with trekking along the Himalayan valley, sightseeing and White Water Rafting.
Kullu Paragliding cost
Kullu Paragliding cost depends on the type of paragliding. Different tour operators also price their Kullu Paragliding cost differently. On an average, Kullu Paragliding cost ranges from Rs.350-Rs.500 per person for a 5 minute fight.
Kullu Paragliding Season
The best Kullu Paragliding Season is summers. The Kullu Paragliding Season starts from February and continues till June. Kullu Paragliding Season again starts in September and continues till November.
Tips while Paragliding in Kullu Manali
One should be not suffer from ailments like epilepsy or heart disease.
One should be insured as most tour operators decline liability in case of an accident
One should wear all safety equipments while flying
Places of Interest
Apart from Paragliding, Kullu Paragliding Packages may also include visit to some famous places like Rohtang Pass which is 51 kms from Manali, Hadimaba Devi Temple, Manu Temple, Vashist Bath, Manikaran and Nagar.
Tourists can stay either at Manali or Kullu. There are multiple luxury and budget hotels at both the places. One can also stay at cottages which provide economic and good accommodation.