Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Camping in Rishikesh
Camping in Rishikesh
Camping in Rishikesh is great way to explore the beauty of the Himalayas. The pristine mountains and the rippling sound of the Ganges make Camping in Rishikesh a lifetime experience.
How to reach Rishikesh
Airways: Jolly Grant, near Dehradun is the nearest airport to Rishikesh.
Roadways: Rishikesh is 230m kms from Delhi and is well connected by road to nearby cities.
Railway: Nearest station is Haridwar which is well connected with New Delhi.
Rishikesh Camping Packages
A number of travel operators organize Camping in Rishikesh. The Rishikesh Camping cost depends on the size of the group and the duration of stay.
During the Rishikesh Camping Season, a number of camps are organized. Camping in Rishikesh is organized at Shivpuri, Bhrampuri, Marine Drive, Byasi and Kaudiyala.
Tour operators provide a wide choice of Rishikesh Camping Packages. These Rishikesh Camping Packages are priced differently depending on the facilities provided. Rishikesh Camping Packages can also be customized depending on the need of the customer. Rishikesh Camping Packages include tented accommodation, buffet meals, bonfire, camp activities and games.
Some Rishikesh Camping Packages also include activities like River Rafting, Rock Climbing, Rappelling, River Crossing etc. Some of the prominent Rishikesh Camping Packages are provided by Ganga Valley Adventures, Aspen Adventures, Wildex Wild Expeditions etc.
Rishikesh Camping Cost
Rishikesh Camping Cost depends on the package. On an average Rishikesh Camping Cost can range from Rs 1500/person to 6000/person depending on the location of the camp, duration and activities provided. Rishikesh Camping Cost also depends on whether one chooses budget or luxury camps. Rishikesh Camping Cost is relatively higher in best Rishikesh Camping Season. During low or off Rishikesh Camping Season, one can get discounted Rishikesh Camping Cost.
Rishikesh Camping Season
Best Rishikesh Camping Season - February to mid May and then from September to November
Low Rishikesh Camping Season - Mid May to mid June and then from December to January
Off Rishikesh Camping Season – Mid June to August
Rishikesh Camping Tips
Rishikesh Camping Tips include bringing proper clothing for trekking and returning to the campsite before dark. Rishikesh Camping Tips involve bringing first aid kit and bug repellant for safety. One of the most important Rishikesh Camping Tips involves not harassing the wildlife and littering the jungle and campsite. One should adhere to the Rishikesh Camping Tips to fully enjoy the camping experience.
Tourist Places in and around Rishikesh
Tourist Places in Rishikesh are Ram Jhula, Laxman Jhula, temples like Hanuman Mandir, Raghunath Mandir, Bharat Mandir etc. and Ashrams. Places around Rishikesh are Vilas Vinay Palace, Narendra Nagar, Rajaji National Park, Shakti temple of Kunjapuri.
Nearby tourist places are Dehradun, Haridwar, Devprayag, Chilla, Mussoorie and Auli.
Accomodation in Rishikesh
Rishikesh offers wide range of accommodation facilities. One can stay at budget as well as luxury hotels, multiple Ashrams and cheap cottages like The Swiss Cottage and the Norwegian Cottage.