Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Adventure Tours And Travel
- Angling And Fishing
- Angling and Fishing In Arunachal Pradesh
- Angling and Fishing In Assam
- Angling and Fishing In Himachal
- Angling and Fishing In Karnatka
- Angling and Fishing In Meghalaya
- Angling and Fishing In Uttaranchal
- Camping Tours
- Gliding Tours
- Himalayan Adventure Tours
- Hot Air Ballooning
- Mountaineering Tours
- Paragliding Tours
- Paragliding in Himachal Pardesh
- Paragliding in Maharashtra
- Paragliding in Rajasthan
- Paragliding in Uttarakhand
- River Rafting Tours
- Rock Climbing Vactions
- Water Sports
- Winter Sports Tours
- Heli Skiing
- Heli Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Heli Skiing in Chanderkhani Pass
- Heli Skiing in Deo Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Hanuman Tibba
- Heli Skiing in Rohtang Paas
- Heli Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Heli Skiing in Gulmarg
- Heli Skiing in Solang Valley
- Heli Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Heli Skiing in Auli
- Heli Skiing in Pithoragarh Kumaon Himalayas
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing
- Mountaineering & Ice Climbing in West Bengal
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Darjeeling
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Himachal Pradesh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Deo Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Dhauladhar Ranges
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Hanuman Tibba
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Manali
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Pir Pangal Range
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in J and K
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Gulmarg
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Ladakh
- Mountaineering and Ice Climbing in Zanskar
- Snow Skiing
- Snow Skiing in Himachal Pradesh
- Snow Skiing in Dharamshala
- Snow Skiing in Kufri
- Snow Skiing in Kullu
- Snow Skiing in Manali
- Snow Skiing in Narkanda
- Snow Skiing in Shimla
- Snow Skiing in Solang Nala
- Snow Skiing in Jammu and Kashmir
- Snow Skiing in Gulmarg
- Snow Skiing in Pahalgam
- Snow Skiing in Uttarakhand
- Snow Skiing in Auli
- Snow Skiing in Dayara Bugyal
- Snow Skiing in Mundali
- Snow Skiing in Munsiyari
- Heli Skiing
Angling And Fishing
Angling destinations in india
Fishing in India is water sports related to each other. Angling is a kind of fishing related activity which is used for fish conservation. Fishing in India is very popular and favorite in India because of river Brahmaputra and also Jia Bhoroli, Kapili Manas and Bhalukpung. River Brahmaputra is the most fascinating river which satisfy those tourist who love adventure. Fishing in India is an excellent water sports for all people who love to eat fish. Fishing in India is popular because of many rivers flowing down the Himalayan range have a number of species of aquatic animals and fish.
Tourists come to India at the Angling destinations in india in search of big Golden Mahseer, Goonch catfish and trout. There are many fishing destinations in india that hold huge fish in unspoilt surroundings, with the Ramganga river being the favorite fishing and angling destinations in india for the tourists. Mahseer angling techniques in the Himalayas require fast water and a sharp eye for locating big fish in the rapids and pools in the Indian rivers. Golden Mahseer is one of the biggest fish on the Ramganga river. To catch fishes by applying fishing and angling techniques following are the basic requirements : fishing reels, fishing rods, equipment, tackle, gear, lures, soft baits, reel covers, buckets and tackle boxes. One needs to check them before going into water.
The cost of angling and fishing as charged by private operators is $90 for foreign nationals and Rs.3250 for Indian nationals.
Angling techniques are:
1Make sure that the hooks are sharp according to the angling techniques.
2Check that the fishing reels are clean and smooth and properly lubed as per the angling techniques.
3Keep the lines fresh and respool the reels as required.
4Check the fishing rods for cracks or broken guides before applying the angling techniques.
5Research the water and weather conditions before going for angling in India.
6Choose baits and lures for specific type of fish.
7Take sufficient amount of water, snacks and plenty of food while going out for fishing and angling.
Fishing destinations in India can be selected in the states of Uttaranchal, Meghalaya, Assam and Himalayan range.
Fishing destinations in India and Seasons
To go to Fishing destinations in India the best seasons is from November to April. During this time the climate is neither hot nor humid.
Some of the hotels near Angling destinations in India
Hotel Brahmaputra Ashok
Your tour to Assam might not be just to one place you can club Assam Angling and Fishing packages with visit to other nearby places of visits.
Sightseeing places to be visited with Assam Angling and Fishing packages
Manas National Park
Kaziranga National Park
Nmaeri National Park