Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Kolkata to Massanjore
When people plan to have their weekend getaways from Kolkata to Massanjore, it is a trip that is full of fun and adventure all along the way. The state of Jharkhand where Massanjore is located is in itself a place full of natural sceneries and picturesque locations and so the travel along the distance from Kolkata to Massanjore is not at all disappointing. Weekend break from Kolkata to Massanjore takes people to one of the least explored areas in Jharkhand which is famous because of the Massanjore dam built on Mayurakshi River. A number of activities can be done during the visit to Massanjore dam and with an accommodation at Massanjore, people can have enough time to explore the sightseeing places in and around the city.
- Massanjore dam is the primary location for visits by the tourists coming for the weekend break from kolkata to Massanjore, which is a marvel with a height of 155 ft and length of 2170 ft, and was built with the help of the Canadian government.
- The surrounding hills and forest areas is a beautiful scenery in itself where picnickers have a great time.
- The river Mayurakshi or Mor River is also a place with its meandering course along the hillocks is another place which is worth watching when people travel the distance from Kolkata to Massanjore.
- The Tilpara barrage is another structure built over this river which is a place to visit during the weekend break from Kolkata to Massanjore.
- Pareshnath hill, with the number of stone images are to be found on top of the hill where the Jain god Parswanth Swami and Lord Shiva statues are present.
- A small island accessed by boat trip by the name of Banpukuria Mrigadab is a must visit place where mahua, kendu and palash trees are found.
- The weekend getaways from Kolkata to Massanjore also lets people to travel to Ambikanagar which is an ancient centre of jain culture and is possible to visit by finding an accommodation at Massanjore.
- The Maithan Dam over the frequently flooding Barakar River is also easily reached from Massanjore and is having the Maithan Lake which is famous for the boat rides that are facilitated here.
- A deer park and bird sanctuary have been recently opened near the dam for people, due to the large number of tourists taking the weekend getaways from Kolkata to Massanjore.
- Those who come for weekend break from Kolkata to Massanjore, can reach this place via Siuriin in west Bengal at a distance of 45 kms from Massanjore.
- From Dhanbad, the city of Massanjore is located at 170 kms which is having an airport.
- The nearest railway station is at Jasidih about 85 kms away.
- Traveling the distance from Kolkata to Massanjore, which is 270 kms, tourists can enjoy their trip to the fullest if they find accommodation at Massanjore.
- There is a youth hostel for the tourists which is quite cheap and can house a number of people.
- The Mayurakshi Bhawan belonging to the irrigation department is another good place to stay very near to the Massanjore dam.
- Jharkhand tourist lodge also is another good place for the accommodation at Massanjore.
One of the most ideal places to visit during the weekend getaways from Kolkata to Massanjore, the serenity and calm surroundings are a major attractant for the tourists. The effort in traveling the distance from Kolkata to Massanjore is worth due to the beautiful time that people have when they stay in the accommodation at Massanjore. With so much of beauty around the place due to the dam and the lakes, the picnic time is a very enjoyable moment.