Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Kolkata to Mandarmani
It couldn’t have been more pleasant to visit this tranquil beach, when people take the weekend getaways from Kolkata to Mandarmani which has everything exotic to provide the visitors. After traveling the distance from Kolkata to Mandarmani, the tourists get to visit this beach resort in Medinipur district of South Bengal. Being a very famous beach of this region, people never find it difficult to get accommodation at Mandarmani, after which they can move around in the beach or play water sports in the undulating waves along the beaches. For the avid traveler, the weekend break from Kolkata to Mandarmani takes them to a paradise, away from the hectic schedules of the daily life.
- Since Kolkata is well connected to almost all the areas in India as well as outside, tourists can reach this place and then move on to Mandarmani, the distance from Kolkata to Mandarmani being 180 kms along the road.
- From Kolkata airport, the tourists on weekend getaways from Kolkata to Mandarmani need to travel along the Kolkata-Digha route upto Chaulkhola which is 14 kms from the final destination of Mandarmani.
- The nearest railway station is at Contai from where the next travel mode is by road.
- Although, there is no wide or proper road into the destination, people can travel along the beaches in private vehicles or cycle rickshaws or auto rickshaws from Chaulkhola or in buses traveling enroute.
- For the people who need to find an accommodation at Mandarmani, they can ask for rented vehicles and keep it along for further traveling into the sightseeing places around the beach resort.
- For travelers on a weekend break from Kolkata to Mandarmani, the problem of accommodation at Mandarmani is not there with so many hotels of different ranges available.
- Hotel Sonar Bangla, The Sana Beach, Hotel Panthatirtha, Priya Jeet, etc are few of the budget hotels in the location along the beaches.
- For the luxury hotels, people have the options from Samudra Bilas, Shorelene, Rose Valley Resort, to name a few.
- The budget hotels for the travelers coming for weekend break from Kolkata to Mandarmani are Debraj Beach Resort, The Screw Pine Beach Resort, Hotel Dream land, Dream Hut resort, etc.
- With so much options to choose from regarding the accommodation at Mandarmani, the weekend getaways from Kolkata to Mandarmani is sure to be a serene trip.
Places to Visit
- The beach at Mandarmani is undoubtedly the place to be at for every visitor on weekend getaways from Kolkata to Mandarmani.
- The speckled sands of the beaches, the wavering waves, and the sceneries of fisherman going on for the catch of the day, everything about the place is quite enchanting.
- Towards the end of the beach, there is a place where the river meets the sea and is known locally as the Mohana where most of the hotels and resorts are located as because the backdrop provided is picturesquely stunning.
- The surrounding landscape with thick jhau trees and the hutments of fishing villages and the thick vegetation are a charmer.
- One of the most interesting and serene scenes, is the fishermen going out for their routine catching of fish and red crabs which are quite famous in this part of the country.
- For the more adventurous traveler, the boat rides in the ocean is a beautiful pastime.
- Along the beach, people can travel and reach the nearby beach of Digha which is more populated and active with tourists.
- Junput, at around 9 kms from Contai town is a small but must visit, fishing village although there is no beach at this location.
- The beach at Shankarpur is another location where the worthiness of the travel along the distance from Kolkata to Mandarmani, is justified.
- After reaching the beach area of Mandarmani, tourists who wish to travel to different locations in and around the beach city, can do so easily after finding a suitable accommodation at Mandarmani, by different local means.
- Since, all the areas are located along the beach, reaching to nearby places is best done by foot although it might be hectic for some people.
- For them, the cycle-rickshaws and auto rickshaws are the best way to travel which also comes at quite affordable costs.
- Since there are not any suitable motorable roads, traveling is mostly dependent on these ways of commuting.
- Driving along the beaches, during the low tide is possible but not encouraged due to ecological factors.
- The weekend break from Kolkata to Mandarmani takes out people into a typical Bengal village and region where the delicacies available are a reflection of the cuisine of the Bengalis.
- Although, the food is costly due to transportation from nearby markets, yet, the taste of the delicacies more than compensates for the higher price.
- Fish being one of the common items of preparations, people can find various menus based on sea foods such as crabs, prawns, besides the usual fish.
- These foods affect a separate charm when eaten from the roadside vendors and stalls. Green coconut water is found in plenty as well as bars supply the different types of beverages.
After traveling the distance from Kolkata to Mandarmani, the tourists are sure to revel in the picturesque sceneries that greets them. The trip in the weekend getaways from Kolkata to Mandarmani is remembered by people. The trip is not only beautiful but also quite quaint and serene which has a kind of calming effect when people take up an accommodation at Mandarmani and visit the nearby beaches and have a stroll. For tourists who wish to have a quite holiday and do not like the busy beaches, the weekend break from Kolkata to Mandarmani is one of the best possible ideas for holidays.