Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad to Tirupati
The temple town of Tirupati is well known all over the world and hence weekend getaways from Hyderabad to Tirupati are taken by tourists, especially to visit the very famous shrine temple of Venkateshwara which is dedicated to lord Vishnu. When people travel the distance from Hyderabad to Tirupati, they get to visit one of the most revered religious cities of India which is thronged by visitors from far and wide. Since, visiting this particular temple and other religious places and sightseeing places, requires a bit of time, people have to stay in the accommodation at Tirupati which are also adequate and comfortable. Lots of mythological and legendary mentions are found in regards to the city and its religious monuments and this is what attracts many tourists on weekend break from Hyderabad to Tirupati. After a visit, the visitors seek blessings and pray for well being and good fortune and take back rich stories and legends from the glorious past of this place which was under the rule of the south Indian dynasties for a long time and is aptly reflected in the monuments and accommodation at Tirupati in the state of Andhra Pradesh.
- The distance from Hyderabad to Tirupati is around 580 kms and is having good roads to drive all the way during the weekend getaways from Hyderabad to Tirupati, which takes around 12 hrs by car.
- Modes of communication to Tirupati from Hyderabad are cars, taxis, buses of different types like AC deluxe, Volvo and government buses which are at regular and frequent intervals.
- Most cities of Andhra Pradesh including Hyderabad are well linked by good roads, allowing people to access the weekend break from Hyderabad to Tirupati quite easily.
- The city of Tirupati itself has a domestic terminal at the place called Renigunta, 15 kms away, where many airlines operate the flights so that people can travel the distance from Hyderabad to Tirupati.
- Many trains connect the Tirupati railway station directly from various stations in Andhra Pradesh, thus making it easier for the tourists to take their weekend getaways from Hyderabad to Tirupati and stay in the accommodation at Tirupati.
Since, Tirupati is a popular religious destination, the accommodation at Tirupati are many, making it easier for the tourists to find a suitable place to stay for a couple of days during the weekend break from Hyderabad to Tirupati.
- The budget hotels that are available for the tourists are Hotel The Sai Inn, Poojith Residency, Suresh Residency, Hotel Woodside, Hotel Gopikrishna, Tirumala Residency, Hotel Sunil Krishna, Srinath Park hotel, etc to name a few.
- There are also many medium range hotels for the guests to stay in such as Highland Darshan, Hotel Bliss, Sindhu international, Kalyan Residency, Hotel Grand World, Hotel Mayura, etc.
- For the tourists seeking luxury hotels and resorts, the options can be Fortune Kences, Temple Valley, etc.
- Besides these many hotels in Tirupati, the Tirumala temple association provides many hostels, choultries, cottages, guesthouses and dormitories for the pilgrims who come for a darshan of the lord.
- Most of these places have free of cost food and accommodation when the purpose is solely the visit to the Tirumala temple.
- The most famous of the sightseeing places that are visited by almost all the visitors taking weekend getaways from Hyderabad to Tirupati is the Sri Venkateshwara temple which is also quite exquisitely built.
- Located on top of the Tirumala hills, one has to cross 7 other hills to reach this place and so this is aptly named as Saptagiri.
- Besides this temple, the Kapileswaraswami temple, Sri Kodandaramaswami temple, Tiruchanur temple, also attracts many devotees.
- A sacred tank by the name of Kapilatheertham with mention in the mythology is a place to visit with the Venkateswara zoological park located here.
- The Kalyani Dam on the river Kalyani, is also found nearby which is a scenic place used as a picnic spot.
- The Kaigal waterfalls or Dumukuralla waterfalls, where the water falling sounds like stones, is a location near tirupati which is also visited by tourists who take the weekend break from Hyderabad to Tirupati.
- When people travel the distance from Hyderabad to Tirupati, they can also visit the location of a very famous Shivlinga in the Parasurameswara Temple in Gudimallam.
- The place of Talakona is famous for the Sri Siddheswara Swamy which presents a beautiful scenic surrounding with water falls amidst the lush green forest area.
- The small village of Narayanavanam is a charming tourist spot with a history going back to the mythological era.
- When tourists stay in the accommodation at Tirupati, they can visit the village of Nagalapuram where temple of Lord Vedanarayana is located with architectural details which are quite intricate.
- Near the town of Tirupati, the Kailasakona waterfalls, attracts many visitors due to its grandiose nature and healing powers.
- The Horsley hills, is a good place for hill station enthusiasts and is located amongst the valleys with trees of different types.
There are so many places to visit and things to see, for which people should travel the distance from Hyderabad to Tirupati during the season of moderate climates such as from October to march when the temperature is cooler. Although, tourists can visit any time of the year for the religious tour, but for sightseeing the cooler times are a better option.
- Visitors on their weekend getaways from Hyderabad to Tirupati can have different means to commute locally.
- The private cars and taxis are the best means to travel to different locations in and around Tirupati.
- The auto rickshaws can take the tourists to nearby places from their place of accommodation at Tirupati and as there are many places to visit, the best option would be to hire the rental cars which are adequately available.
- The local buses are also a good means to move around, in and outside the city and visit the sightseeing places.
- As Tirupati is mostly a religious place with many temples, one of the major attractions for visitors with respect to the food items is the Prasad that is prepared in most of the temples.
- The sweet item of laddu is distributed by many temples, especially the famous Venketeswara temple.
- Sheemal is another sweet delicacy that is distributed in temple.
- As per the south Indian tradition, most of the hotels serve the food in banana leaves and the sitting arrangement is in long queues.
- Being a religious place, the cuisine that is served is mostly vegetarian and is mixed with spices which is very typical of any south Indian food and is quite tasty.
- There are many hotels for the tourists as the traffic of people visiting on weekend break from Hyderabad to Tirupati for a religious tour is quite high.
- Many restaurants also serve the dosas, Uthappam, Badam milk, Rose milk and Masala paal which are local delicacies and available in road side stalls also.
Because the place of Tirupati is having a concentration of religious temples and shrines, most of the people traveling the distance from Hyderabad to Tirupati, come for praying and religious tours. The ambience is completely religious as are the different monuments that are there for people to visit besides the temples. Most of the places have some relation to the mythology or very early history and gives the visitors on weekend break from Hyderabad to Tirupati a memory not to be forgotten easily.