Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Delhi to Goa
Goa is one of the perfect places to be at during the holidays and so people take the weekend getaways from Delhi to Goa to enjoy their holidays in the sandy beaches, the party atmosphere in the night and the lush greenery surrounding the beaches. When people travel the distance from Delhi to Goa, they have many other places to visit besides the beaches such as the heritage sites of churches, temples and participate in varying activities in the carnival, on the beaches and the mountain climbing sports. The mere staying in the accommodation at Goa is a pleasure with so much of beauty surrounding the place. The history of Goa itself is something to be known about with the Portuguese rule and the architecture of the state, when people come for weekend break from Delhi to Goa.
- All the beaches along the stretch of the Malabar Coast lining the state of Goa are worth visiting when people come for the weekend getaways from Delhi to Goa as each one of the beaches holds a different fun and endless prospect of enjoyment.
- The north Goa beaches of Arambol, Anjuna, Singuerim, Baga, Bambolim, Candolim, Calangute, Dona Paula, etc are quite often visited by the tourists traveling the distance from Delhi to Goa.
- The beaches in the southern part of Goa are more exotic, and are a good place for the solitude seekers and are counted as Benaulim, Palolem, Agonda, Cavelossim, Colva, Majorda, etc.
- The carnivals which are found in most of these beaches, gives the tourists living in the accommodation at Goa, all the best features to enjoy, especially for the children.
- The resorts and hotels along the different beaches are the perfect place to stay during the weekend break from Delhi to Goa, and these also organize a number of sightseeing trip to different locations in and around Goa.
- With a clear show of the Portuguese influence, the churches such as Basilica of Bom Jesus, Se Cathedral, Church of St Francis of Assisi, ruins of Church of St Augustine, etc are some of the very famous places to visit during the weekend getaways from Delhi to Goa.
- Temples in Goa are also abundantly present, which are tourist attractions, such as Bhagavati temple, Brahma temple, Chandranath temple, Gomanteshwar Devasthan Brahmapur math, Mahadev Temple, Maha Ganapati Mandir, etc.
- Arvalem caves, Avalem waterfalls, Dudhsagar waterfalls, and the Kesarval springs are some major tourist attractions which people go for sightseeing when they have an accommodation at Goa.
- Adding to the charms of the quaint villages of Goa, the Mayem lake, Carambolim lake, and Netravalli lake are also sights to see.
- A few forts like the Aguada Fort, Chapora fort, Mormugoa fort, etc are replicas of the rule of the kings of the old days which are listed in the places to visit by people taking the weekend break from Delhi to Goa.
- Besides these places, the national museum, and other places where the archives of history are clearly depicting the glorious history of Goa can be seen by traveling the distance from Delhi to Goa.
- So many tourists from all over the country as well as outside, visit the state of Goa for its beauty, and for them, moving from one place to another in the state has been well arranged.
- The personalized vehicles such as two wheelers and private cars are there which can be taken on hire and can be used for sightseeing when one stays in the accommodation at Goa.
- The auto rickshaws are a good way to commute from one sightseeing place to another.
- Dabolim airport in Goa is a very convenient place for tourists to arrive from any part of the country as daily flights from most of the metro cities are scheduled by most of the airlines.
- Konkan railways, has trains, well connected to many cities of India.
- The distance from Delhi to Goa is 1976 kms by road and takes about 27 hrs when driving for the weekend break from Delhi to Goa.
- This distance can be easily covered in a couple of hours by the various flights on daily basis operated by all the major airlines of the country.
- Those willing to take the train route can catch the Goa express, Mangalore Lakshadweep express on all days and other trains on their specific days and can reach Madgaon station and then move to the different places and beaches that they wish for accommodation at Goa.
The cuisine that is found in different areas in Goa, are a mix of all the delicacies that are found all over India.
- For the tourists covering the distance from Delhi to Goa, the options for accommodation at Goa are plenty.
- Starting from the low priced hotels and hostels, to the resorts, a number of places are available for the people who are taking the weekend break from Delhi to Goa.
- Graciano cottages, Jackpot inn, La Bagaa Beach resort, Kris Resort, Perola Do Mar, Swimsea beach resort, The Menino Regency, etc are some of the affordable hotels in Goa.
- For the seekers of a more luxurious space, the options are Goa Marriott Resort, The Kenilworth Beach resort and Spa, Park Hyatt, Taj Exotica, The Zuri Varca, Cidade De Goa, Dona Sylvia Beach resort, and many more.
- The number of hotels is very high in Goa as a number of people are taking the weekend break from Delhi to Goa as well as from other places in India as well as outside.
The beaches and the night life of Goa, has garnered world wide attention and hence tourists are coming here along the distance from Delhi to Goa in large numbers. The natural glory as well as the ancient history of the state is full of beautiful sceneries which attracts the holidayers, for the weekend getaways from Delhi to Goa. The experience that is taken back by these tourists is unforgettable and goes a long way in the memories and these people wish for another trip and accommodation at Goa so that they can enjoy the unending fun and adventure in the land of Goa.