Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Chennai to Goa
People who are wishing for the weekend getaways from Chennai to Goa are in for a treat of their lifetime after covering the distance from Chennai to Goa. The party atmosphere is non-stop in this small state in the western coast of India. Located near to the Maharashtra state, the location of goa is strategic for the holidays. People, from all over the country, as well as outside India, visit for weekend break from Chennai to Goa as well as from other places. The cool and calm sandy beaches, the carnivals, the sea and the people and the architectural magnificence of the old buildings reflect the reasons why go is considered as a great place for holiday. Absolutely untiring in its tryst to fulfill the quest of the travelers for a paradise, the state of Goa and the myriad of beaches spread along its whole length of western coast, allures people into the sand and the greenery and people stay in the accommodation at Goa and enjoy their holidays which is made special by different factors in Goa. The weekend getaways from Chennai to Goa, reveals the mix of cultural symphony and the amalgamation of the Portuguese architecture and Indian customs in the purest form. It is the chance to have a fulfilling time in this place that brings out people for the weekend break from Chennai to Goa.
- Starting from the beaches, to the different temples and churches, everything in Goa is a place to see.
- There are so many attractions for the tourists, that people would be absolutely spoilt for choices of visiting different places.
- More commonly, the regions are demarcated according to the north Goa with its centre at Panaji and the south Goa where the beaches are less explored, and, has its centre at Margao.
- All the places in the state are well connected by roads and have thriving market places and accommodation at Goa.
- People can travel the distance from Chennai to Goa and still feel fresh when they visit the different sightseeing places in and around Goa and get the feel of the nightlife.
- There are so many beaches in the whole of goa that it becomes important for people traveling on weekend break from Chennai to Goa to make a decision before they actually arrive.
- The Calangute, Anjuna beach, the Arambol beach, and Dona Paula are some of the beautiful and more famous ones in the north Goa region where the accommodation at Goa is one of the finest.
- Resorts are found also in the south Goa beaches such as Colva beach, Agonda beach, and Palolem beach.
- Those which are frequented by people are having all the facilities to enjoy the beach tour and the weekend getaways from Chennai to Goa.
- There are carnivals, disco bar for the nightlife, and shopping zones with an array of handicraft and local shops where people can make themselves comfortable when they are not on the beaches.
- Staying in the accommodation at Goa is, in itself quite satisfying, more so when the rooms are facing the sea and this is a feature of the less populated beaches.
- When visitors have travelled the distance from Chennai to Goa, they can have ample time to visit many other sightseeing places, churches and temples and different monuments of historical importance, when they are finished with the different activities along the beaches such as surfing, para sailing, diving, etc.
- The churches of St. Alex at Curtorim, St. Ana at Talaulim, Reis Magos church, Se Cathedral, Church of Bom Jesus, etc are some of the important and old churches of Goa.
- Various temples dedicated to different gods as per the rule and the traditions are found in the state, spread out evenly all over Goa, such as Chandranath temple, Shravani temple, Saptakoteshwar temple, Brahma temple, Vitthal Mandir, Navdurga Mandir, Mahalaxmi temple etc, to name a few.
- Besides the beaches and the religious tours that can be seen by staying in the accommodation at Goa, people get to visit certain natural sightseeing places such as the Mayem Lake, Dudsagar waterfalls, Arvalem waterfalls, Kesarval springs, etc.
- The carnivals in goa are something that has a name to far and wide areas and people covering the distance from Chennai to Goa can have an entertainment which is enthralling as well as memorable.
- Some of the most famous and frequented carnivals are held during Bonderam festival in august, Shigmoutsav during December, Sao Joao Festival in June and the Christmas and New Year in December.
- Apart from all these activities and facilities of entertainment, people taking the weekend getaways from Chennai to Goa can enjoy the different beach activities like parasailing, scuba diving, water scootering, water skiing, windsurfing, banana boat rides, and the usual swimming in the beaches as well as the bird watching and angling activities.
- People, who stay in the accommodation at goa, can be entertained by the variety of options ranging from the nightlife discotheques to the enchanting traditional and folk dances being held at regular intervals in the beaches or dance centres.
- The large numbers of park and the plantations can be of special interest to those visitors who wish for a calm walk with family or spouses.
- When all the distance from Chennai to Goa is travelled, people cannot resist the temptation to visit a few areas of interest such as the Aguda fort, Arvalem caves, archeological museum and art gallery, the various handicraft melas, etc.
Eating and Dining
- When people stay in the accommodation at Goa, they can enjoy the delicacies and cuisine that is found in almost every part of the state.
- All the cuisines of the whole of India are available in various hotels and restaurants where rice or coconut is a must.
- The sea food is something that is prepared with lots of taste and types and the fish curry-rice is a staple item.
- Although, these foods are a little spicy, the preparation of different items brings a separate charm for the taste buds as almost every item is prepared in the coconut extract oil.
- Another specialty of the delicacies is the way of cooking them over the earthen pots over a wood fire.
- The non-vegetarian items involves mostly the sea foods like kingfish, tuna, mackerel, prawns, lobster, etc and few delicacies made out of these items are Ambottik, Reichado, Apa de Camarao, Beef Vindaloo, Sorpotel made from pig’s liver and served in marriage ceremonies, chicken Cafreal and many others.
- Most items that are prepared in the Goan style are served with the cashewnuts which are rampantly grown in the whole of the state and is an interesting fact for many travelers taking the weekend break from Chennai to Goa.
- For the weekend getaways from Chennai to Goa, people need to travel a distance of 1042 kms which is possible by bus or private cars.
- The Vasco Da Gama express covers the distance from Chennai to Goa as it starts every Friday afternoon and reaches the next afternoon with beautiful enchanting landscapes along the way.
- The Madgaon express also takes the same route and reaches panaji or Vasco Da Gama stations.
- The Goa international airport in Dabolim, at 29 kms from Panaji caters to a number of visitors from all over India as well as foreign countries and is a good means for traveling for weekend break from Chennai to Goa.
- The list of accommodation at Goa is an unending tirade of the facilities of various types that are available and so people have the option to stay in any place they wish and can afford when they take the weekend break from Chennai to Goa.
- The budget hotels are Pretty Petal Guest house, Banyan Tree Courtyard, hotel Baia Do Sol, Kerkar retreat, Zuari View hotel, etc.
- For those who can afford, the luxury range hotels are Lazy Lagoon Sarovar Portico suites, Casa Colvale hotel, Laguna Anjuna, etc.
- There are also a number of guest houses for short stay which are also comfortable after traveling the distance from Chennai to Goa.
Not only Goa is famous for its culture and beaches, but the ease of communication to cover the distance from Chennai to Goa and staying in the accommodation at Goa, of one’s choice has brought many visitors and tourists to this beautiful and historically rich state. Since long, Goa has been in the list of tourist places but nowadays, the weekend getaways from Chennai to Goa has increase due to the quick communication between the two place. There are a lot of travelers to this place, but the sheer magnificence and the richness of the surrounding and the sightseeing places would make the trip a memorable one.