Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Weekend Getaways from Bangalore to Goa
The weekend getaways from Bangalore to Goa is one of the most favorite trips for many people to escape the busy schedule of city and get back to work again with a freshness that is provided by the exotic place of Goa. The beaches and the architectural beauty lying in the myriad churches, temples and the natural sceneries all amalgamate and present the most beautiful experience to the tourists who travel the distance from Bangalore to Goa and stay at the accommodation at Goa. The vast expanses of sandy beaches in the Malabar Coast of India with the Western Ghats, surrounding the beaches, the beautifully designed churches and temples from the olden days, the natural sceneries and the party atmosphere, are what has attracted the travelers from time immemorial to come and stay at the accommodation at Goa where the party and fun, never seem to stop. It is worthwhile to take the weekend break from Bangalore to Goa so that people can visit the vast array of options to be enchanted by the sands and scenes in the small state of India.
Places to Visit
- The beaches of Goa have now been the main attraction for tourists traveling the distance from Bangalore to Goa as it provides them the serenity of the seas and the fun of the beaches with a wide range of choices from among the beaches.
- The north Goa beaches of Keri, Arambol, Vagator, Anjuna, Calangute, Baga, Dona Paula, etc are quite frequently visited by the tourists taking the weekend getaways from Bangalore to Goa.
- In the south of Goa, the beaches of Colva, Cavelossim, Agonda, Palolem, etc, make up famous places to visit, of which some are not much explored and are great places for honeymoon trips along the distance from Bangalore to Goa.
- Although, the beaches of Goa are quite famous all over the country and the world and inspite of many people coming to visit them, the natural sceneries and the architectural reflections of Goa’s past are also in the list of must see places.
- Some of the famous churches are Basillica de Bom Jesus, Chapel of St Catherine, Convent of St Francis of Assisi, Monastery of St Augustine, Church of Our Lady of Immaculate Conception, etc which adorn the landscape of the whole of Goa.
- Temples of Goa are also famous among the people staying in the accommodation at Goa which can be visited, such as Shantadurga Temple, Sri Mahalsa Temple, Mangueshi Temple, Mahadev Temple, Laxmi Narasimha Temple, etc.
- Places with historical importance such as the Aguada Fort, Reis Magos Fort, The Secretariat, Viceroy’s Arch, Chapora Fort, etc are among the other tourist destinations for people taking the weekend getaways from Bangalore to Goa.
- For the nature and animal lovers, the Salim Ali bird sanctuary, Bondla wildlife sanctuary, Bhagwan Mahavir wildlife sanctuary, Cotigao wildlife sanctuary, etc are some of the must see and popular places to visit for the people traveling the distance from Bangalore to Goa.
- The carnival along the beaches is an all season thing of entertainment where people of every age group can find something of their taste.
- The life in the night at the party with the rock and trance music, are the major attractions for tourists who return to their accommodation at Goa, quite late in the night after enjoying with friends and families.
- Most of the places of sightseeing importance and beaches are spread in the whole state of Goa, which people can travel quite easily with the different available modes of transportation.
- The most liked and sought after vehicles are the cars and bikes on rent which enables these tourists coming for the weekend break from Bangalore to Goa to enjoy the various sceneries and have party in places where they wish.
- The auto rickshaws, the private taxis, the car and jeeps are some of the smaller vehicles for convenient traveling.
- The buses are also there which ply between major cities and destinations.
- For the more interested tourists, horse ride is another option, although these are fixed for short distances only.
- The distance from Bangalore to Goa of around 567 kms takes around along the road which is quite easy to travel in about 9 hours.
- The buses of different categories like Volvo, deluxe, A/C, etc takes the passengers for the weekend break from Bangalore to Goa at all times from Bangalore to the Kadamaba bus station in Panaji.
- By train, tourists can reach the stations of Margao or Vasco Da Gama by different trains at different times.
- Also, weekend getaways from Bangalore to Goa can be taken up by traveling the distance from Bangalore to Goa in the aerial route in the number of flights operated by private airlines to the Goa international airport in Dabolim from different airports in India as well as abroad.
- Even though the summer is a bit hot but less than the plains, the cool sea breeze makes the climate conducive for the tourists to come and stay in the accommodation at Goa.
- The monsoon is also a good time to visit the place for the nature and travel enthusiasts as the rain lashed beaches have their own charm.
- The peak tourist season for the weekend break from Bangalore to Goa is usually in the winter season from October to march where people can enjoy the cool sea breeze as the temperature doesn’t fall much to be very cold.
- The variety of options for staying in the accommodation at Goa gives people a great reason, also, to visit the beaches and the party for the weekend getaways from Bangalore to Goa.
- The less costly hotels such as Zuari View, Hotel Suhas, Boons Ark, Mira hotel, and many others are good places for the economic traveler.
- For the tourists wishing for average price range, the Villa Theresa, Sodder’s beach Classic, Amigo Plaza, O Pescador, etc are good options.
- For the luxury travelers, Goa has abundant options in Neelam’s The Grand, Laguna Anjuna, Sun Village, Rahi Coral Beach Resort, Alor Holiday resort, Avantika resort, etc.
- So many places for accommodation at Goa, gives a good allure to the tourists to cover the distance from Bangalore to Goa and enjoy a good time.
When people come for the weekend break from Bangalore to Goa, they are ensured of a fun and frolic of immeasurable magnitude. The beautiful landscapes set in the background of the sea and its beaches provides the travelers a chance to forget the hectic life of the cities and savor every moment in this paradise which is frequented by many travelers from all over the country.