Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
Some say that KayaKalp ITC Mughal is another star in the city of agra and this is a befitting remark about the grandeur of KayaKalp ITC Mughal Agra. Spread out in an area of around 99,000 acres, the KayaKalp ITC Mughal location is one of the largest spas in India and since its launch, the royal spa in KayaKalp ITC Mughal has acquired an enviable position in the hearts of the spa enthusiasts. The various KayaKalp ITC Mughal packages that are offered by the spa resort are a reflection of the detailing in which the resort believes. People paying the KayaKalp ITC Mughal tariff get to enjoy the best spa therapies from all over the world consisting of the ancient and contemporary styles.
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal Agra is an epitome of the Mughal architecture and artistry which is reflected in every bit of its landscaping and designing.
- The buildings in the KayaKalp ITC Mughal location are made in the style of the Mughal architecture with interiors worked with stone latticework, mirror and stone inlays, and lots of stone carvings.
- Running water, showers, fountains and greenery adorn the outdoors while the open courtyards are built with red ruby pomegranates on white marbling giving an exotic beauty to the structure.
- The complete grandeur and opulence of the Mughal era has been structured into the designing.
- The wide range of spa therapies which are mostly done with the use of natural fruits and herbs are exquisitely special in their rendering and provide the people paying the KayaKalp ITC Mughal tariff with a harmonious feel.
- With elegantly decorated and world class facilities, the 269 rooms for the guests provide the charm of staying in the KayaKalp ITC Mughal and enjoying the spa treatments.
- Included in these, are the 4 suites, Mughal chambers and the chambers of emperors which are built with the timeless grace of the Mughal dynasties.
- The two presidential suites are the cynosure of the KayaKalp ITC Mughal Agra which are the perfect picture of the architectural brilliance of the Mughal era.
- The spa facilities that are provided under the different KayaKalp ITC Mughal packages are also styled in the Mughal fashion and give the guests a feeling of warmth and rejuvenation.
- The royal Mughal Hammam is a place to be with friends and families and enjoy the bath, the scrub and the soap massages.
- The mix of fruits like pomegranate, lime, sugar with rose petals in the massage and fluids used in the spa gives an exquisite feeling in the pomegranate journey.
- The Indian essence is found in the pearl and gemstone facial, chakra balancing gem stone massage, the Taj Mahal romance and the pranayam.
- The guided meditation, shirodhara and abhyanga massage are the timeless treatments in the Taj Mahal romance that people can enjoy in the KayaKalp ITC Mughal tariff.
- Various revitalizing body treatments, and massage rituals using special beauty elixirs are done with the essence of fruits and herbs blended together at the KayaKalp ITC Mughal location.
- The holistic treatments of the ayurveda and the various massage therapies in the beauty and spa essentials are alluring enough for people to choose the KayaKalp ITC Mughal packages.
- Besides the spa facilities, people visiting the KayaKalp ITC Mughal Agra, can avail various other recreational programs such as sauna, beauty salon, jogging track, golf course, royal buggy, puppet shows, indoor games like badminton, billiards, chess, etc, all terrain vehicle rides, and night cricket.
- There are beautiful recreated conference and banquet halls for those who wish for a business deal.
- The dinning and drink bars at the KayaKalp ITC Mughal serve the guests with a gourmet collection with the best of flavors and cuisine.
- Authentic Chinese delicacies, Indian foods and even continental items are in the menu, which are also prepared keeping the health in mind.
- There are three different specialty restaurants for the purpose, the Mahjong room, the Taj Bano, and the Peshawari.
- The city of Agra is easily accessible from most parts of India and especially from the northern towns by air, rail and well connected roads.
- The KayaKalp ITC Mughal location is 10 kms from the agra airport, 6 kms from the railway station and only 3 kms from the city centre.
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal can be reached by taxis or private cars quite easily.
- When visiting the KayaKalp ITC Mughal location, people cannot miss a visit to the Taj Mahal which is one of the Seven Wonders of the World and a fine example of architectural symmetry and elegance.
- Agra fort is a place planned by Akbar which has lots of story impregnated in its lavishness, elegance and architecture.
- Built by Sikander Lodhi in 15th century, the Sikandra is a tomb made of red sandstone and four storeyed tall is a beautiful representation of the love of architectural elegance of the rulers.
- Dayal Bagh is an exquisite façade of artistry with the carved pillar and panels and marks the, headquarter of the Radhasoami religious sect.
- The rich legacy of Fatehpur Sikri, 37 kms from Agra is still considered to be a brilliant architectural marvel which was done during the rule of Akbar.
- About 60 kms from Agra, is situated the Bharatpur bird sanctuary and hosts a number of birds from different parts of the world during the winters and is a beautiful place for people who come to KayaKalp ITC Mughal.
- The holy city of Mathura situated 55 kms from Agra is a place that cannot be missed alongside the Yamuna River with the history that spans back to the BC era.
- The Mughal garden of Ram Bagh and the Itmad Ud Daulah’s tomb show the utmost importance that was laid down in the architecture during the mughal era.
The grandeur of the Mughal dynasties is something that speaks in the mere structures of the KayaKalp ITC Mughal Agra. The facilities of living and spa treatments are the best in the respective fields which people can enjoy with the Kayakalp ITC Mughal tariff when they pick up the KayaKalp ITC Mughal packages. Besides being easily accessible, the KayaKalp ITC Mughal location is quite idea for the holidaymakers who wish for a tranquil and quality time during their vacations, thus making the experience at the KayaKalp ITC Mughal deeply etched in the memory.