Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Nainital Honeymoon Packages
Located in the foothills of Himalayan range, the place of Nainital is a tourist paradise and is completely worth the Nainital Honeymoon Packages price. The Nainital Honeymoon Packages reviews that are coming from every corner of the world gives out positive points about the place which is full of lakes and hills and makes for the exact spot to be to celebrate the marriage. The various locations and sightseeing places in the town of Nainital lets the honeymooners enjoy every moment of their Nainital Honeymoon Packages bookings when they are among the serene surroundings of the hill station. This hill station was a summer retreat of the Britishers, a place with the lake and hills surrounding it, and all of these influences are seen in the various hotels and buildings in the region which is clearly visible to the people taking the Nainital Honeymoon Packages. The history of the place makes the nainital Honeymoon Packages price more worthy as most of the legends are related to the mythology. The settlement in this hill city was started in the 19th century and after that, a lot of people have come and stayed in this city and made it their home which is a proud mention in the various Nainital Honeymoon Packages reviews.
Places to See
- The Nainital Lake is one of the most coveted sightseeing places in the area which is the prime attraction with boat rides in the Nainital Honeymoon Packages bookings.
- The Hanuman Garhi is at a walkable distance from the city centre and is a great place to view the sunset and visit the Hanuman Mandir, for couples taking the honeymoon trips.
- Without a trip to the Dorothy’s seat on the hill top, 4 kms from Nainital centre, the Nainital Honeymoon Packages are not complete as couples can view the picturesque surrounding of the whole of Nainital.
- The road junction of Bhowali is a charming place to be at with all the hill stations around Nainital approachable from here and has a fruit mart that is a must visit in the Nainital Honeymoon Packages price.
- The places of Bhimtal and Sat Tal are famous for the various lakes with histories intricately weaved in their legends and provide beautiful sceneries with the oak trees surrounding the lakes, thus making it a hot spot for people coming for the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
- None of the Nainital Honeymoon Packages reviews are complete without the mention of the visit to Kainchi Dam which is also a pilgrim centre besides being a beautiful dam, and the abode of the famous Neem Karoli Maharaj Baba.
- At a little distance from Nainital are other few places of importance and in the list of visits under Nainital Honeymoon Packages bookings, such as Jageshwar with the jyotirlings, the highest peak of Nanda Devi in the area, Binsar and its scenic spots, to name a few.
The hill station of Nainital being quite famous and the ambience being perfect for the closeness required between the couples, Nainital Honeymoon Packages are quite often taken up by the newly weds, and so many online travel agencies provide for the Nainital Honeymoon Packages bookings.
- Joy travels is one of the agencies which provides for a number of tour packages to Nainital for couples and includes deals such as the Naini retreat, Himalayan view retreat, etc.
- The brand, of Honeymoon Packages, provides for a number of deals at the Nainital Honeymoon Packages price which includes other sightseeing places as well in the packages.
- The Sam-San travels offers trips to Nainital and Corbett for 6 nights/7 days and provides a trip to most of the places as given in the Nainital Honeymoon Packages reviews.
- There are so many nainItal Honeymoon Packages provided by Mustseeindia, that people are spoilt for choice of the tour that they would take for the honeymoon.
- Travelmasti provides for Nainital Honeymoon Packages bookings for 5 nights/6 days along with visit to Ranikhett and Corbett.
- Most of the trips organized under the Nainital Honeymoon Packages price consists of accommodation at nainital and the food including the breakfast in there.
- The transportation to the Nanda Devi and Hanuman Garhi and other tourist places is included in the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
- Boat rides in Naini Lake is a compulsory inclusion in most of the Nainital Honeymoon Packages price.
- The traveling expenses are borne under the Nainital Honeymoon Packages bookings.
- The facilities that are provided by the online travel agencies are the best part of the Nainital Honeymoon Packages reviews and attract most of the customers for their honeymoon trip.
Based in the north India, the cuisines available are mostly of the north Indian based delicacies. But, to cater to the tourists coming from all over, the food found in many hotels are of pan Indian taste. Even the stalls on the Mall Road and other tourists places are quite mouth watering and tasty.
Since Nainital is a hill station, various activities related to mountain climbing and rock climbing can also be done by the interested couples who are enthusiastic enough to avail the Nainital Honeymoon Packages.
The trip to Nainital for the honeymoon purpose is quite enchanting due to the myriad scenic beauty and the landscape of the hills which gets the most attention in the Nainital Honeymoon Packages Reviews. As people spend their time with each other, visiting the various locations of sightseeing, the coziness and warmth of the Nainital Honeymoon Packages is felt and it comes to be etched in the memory of the couples for long years to come.