Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Marari Beach Resort
The theme of grandeur with the tinge of native villages of Kerala is gleaming in the Marari Beach Resort. It is an exotic holiday destination in the state of Kerala which is known for its beautiful shores and greenery. A booking of the Marari Beach Resort package takes people into the place which is nothing less than a dream sequence with palm trees rustled by the sea wind. With the Marari Beach Resort tariff, the guests to this place, enjoy not only the nature at its most tranquil state, but also the ayurvedic and yoga facilities that are devised with the mix of classic and modern systems. The living conditions and environment is modeled in the lines of a village with modern amenities for people making the Marari Beach Resort booking which gives a feel of warmth and relaxation. The whole purpose of the Marari Beach Resort is to provide to the holiday makers, a paradise which is wholesome as well as entertaining in the best possible natural environment.
Spread out in an area of 42 acres of land immediately adjacent to the sea shore along the Malabar coast where the Indian ocean and the Arabian sea merge, the people, taking up the Marari Beach Resort package have an ambience of the typical villages of Kerala.
The sand filled shore is the marker of the paradise which is surrounded on all sides by the coconut groves, palm trees and in the middle, stand the beautifully designed thatched rooms and suites for the guests with all the modern amenities in a fully refurbished village set up.
The worth of the Marari Beach Resort tariff is completely justified by the natural and calm surroundings with personal space for all the guests and the best cuisines for the taste buds in the restaurant and bar.
- With the Marari Beach Resort booking, people can have the best of the ayurvedic treatments with massages, herbal therapies and other methods.
- Besides the yoga and ayurveda for which the Marari Beach Resort has made a name, the specialty lies in the manner in which the huts and suites have been built.
- To give a feel of the typical village atmosphere, the guest suites have thatched roofs, although the base is build solid with air conditioning and bathrooms being open roofed.
- There are taps outside each hut which is used typically as a place to wash the hands and feet before entering the rooms.
- The cuisine served in the candle lit dining space includes mostly the local Kerala dishes and sea food items and the ingredients used are all from the resort’s own organic farm where no chemicals are used for any kind of agricultural and gardening activity.
- The Marari Beach Resort booking is a chance for the travelers to be in a space where the days and time are of no importance as people get into a timeless experience in the different kinds of accommodation and ayurvedic therapies.
- There are 48 accommodations in total with choices open for people paying the Marari Beach Resort tariff.
- The garden villas are completely modeled in the style of the village huts with cane weave roof with thatch above where the heat doesn’t get in but the soothing winds provide the cool atmosphere.
- For those guests taking up the Marari Beach Resort package, they also have options for garden pool villas with their personal swimming pool spaces.
- Guests who want a more sophisticated and luxurious set up, with modern styling, can opt for the deluxe pool villas.
- The ayurveda practiced in the Marari Beach Resort is of different types starting from the general rejuvenation therapy with powerful restorative effects to the beauty care, done using the properties of essential oils, milk and flower petals.
- Besides, there are many facial, body massage and slimming treatments which give an immediate result, because of the expertise and the natural herbal ingredients that are used for the process.
- Guests can take part in the yoga classes amidst the palm and coconut trees in the extensively spread lawns which gives an utmost comfort and freshness to the mind and body.
- Those who are interested also get to learn many culinary skills with sea foods in the Marari Beach Resort booking.
- Also, there is the verandah style restaurant where sea food delicacies are prepared in earthenware on slow shimmering wood stoves, so that the taste is somewhat different from the normal cooking.
- The high spirits bar is a perfect place to spend an evening of relaxed surrounding when nothing else is there to do, which is one of the themes for this place.
- Sometimes, people can also go for walks along the beaches and visit the villages set nearby.
- People paying the Marari Beach Resort tariff, get to enjoy other facilities like satellite televisions, gymnasium, tennis court, volleyball court, clubhouse with library, parking spaces, banking facilities, and 24 hours emergency and guard services.
- The nearest airport for people taking the Marari Beach Resort package is at Cochin which is 80 kms and 2 hours drive away.
- The railway station of Mararikulam is nearest at 30 kms and an hour’s drive as well as the bus station in the same place.
- Little drizzles in the months of June to August is said to be the best time for ayurvedic treatments which the peak season comprises of months from September to December, which is pleasant and dry.
People can also come in their personal vehicles and can park in the plenty of space spread across the Marari Beach Resort.
With the Marari Beach Resort tariff, people get their money’s worth as it allows them to be in touch with the basics of nature and simultaneously bringing a rejuvenating feel to the self with the ayurveda and massage techniques. If the living quarters and environment do not create, a tranquil, village feel, then the sea food delicacies and local Kerala cuisines are sure to bring the guests taking the Marari Beach Resort package, closest to nature. The love of the beauty and serenity of the local area, makes the guest doing Marari Beach Resort booking, stay for long days and learn yoga, have a rejuvenating therapy session and dabble at making local delicacies.