Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Ayurveda Vacations
- Family Vacations in India
- Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Andaman and Nicobar Island Honeymoon Packages
- Coorg Honeymoon Packages
- Dalhousie Honeymoon Packages
- Darjeeling Honeymoon Packages
- Goa Honeymoon Packages
- Kerala Honeymoon Packages
- Lakshadweep Island Honeymoon Packages
- Manali Honeymoon Packages
- Mussoorie Honeymoon Packages
- Nainital Honeymoon Packages
- Ooty Honeymoon Packages
- Shimla Honeymoon Packages
- Honeymoon Package Providers
- International Honeymoon Packages
- Bangkok Honeymoon Packages
- Dubai Honeymoon Packages
- Gold Coast Honeymoon Packages
- Hong Kong Honeymoon Packages
- Malaysia Honeymoon Packages
- Mauritius Honeymoon Packages
- Melbourne Honeymoon Packages
- Singapore Honeymoon Packages
- Switzerland Honeymoon Packages
- Sydney Honeymoon Packages
- Thailand Honeymoon Packages
- Domestic Honeymoon Packages
- Spa Vacations
- Spa Destinations
- Spa Resorts
- Ananda Spa in the Himalayas Rishikesh
- Cambay Spa and Resort in Jaipur
- KayaKalp ITC Mughal in Agra
- Madhuban Resort and Spa Vallah Vidyanagar Gujarat
- Maya Spa Kumarakom
- Mayfair Hotel and Spa in Gangtok
- Suryavilas Spa Resort Packages Solan
- Taj Lake Palace Jiva Spa Udaipur
- Taj Malabar Jiva Spa Cochin
- Timber Trail Moksha Spa in Kalka
- Wildflower Hall Spa Shimla
- Weekend Getaways
- Weekend Getaways from Bangalore
- Weekend Getaways From Chandigarh
- Weekend Getaways from Chennai
- Weekend Getaways from Delhi
- Weekend Getaways from Hyderabad
- Weekend Getaways from Kolkata
- Weekend Getaways from Lucknow
- Weekend Getaways from Ludhiana
- Weekend Getaways from Mumbai
Devigarh Resort Udaipur
If something is felt exotic and appealing about the Devigarh Resort, it is the sheer opulence and the ambience. Devigarh resort Udaipur is located in the valley of Aravalli hills and is a remodeled result of the Devigarh Fort Palace, so that people visiting this place in the Devigarh Resort tariff, get to enjoy the beautiful surrounding sceneries, the designs and architectural brilliance and the best of the ayurvedic massage and treatments to rejuvenate the body with the holistic approach. The Devigarh Resort package allows the visitors to enjoy various ayurvedic treatment procedures as well as the modern facilities that are equipped in the various suites and the recreational activities. With the Devigarh Resort booking, it is sure for the guests to experience an once in a life time moment, as long as they stay in this palatial place.
- Due to a lot of intricate detailing during the restoration work, the interiors of the Devigarh Resort have been modeled in the rich heritage of the Rajputana kingdoms and the modern contemporary styling.
- The use of marbles and semi precious stones to set the tone of the walls and roofing and the unique locations of the suites and the spas is a special feature.
- This spa and ayurveda resort has all accommodation in the suites.
- The ayurveda treatment is based on the various Indian systems as well as is combined in a fine balance, with the French L’occitane line of products.
- The Devigarh Resort booking for stay, among the Aravalli hills and the picturesque landscape in three sides and the simple yet pleasant village of Delwara in the front is something that the Devigarh Resort tariff provides for ultimate enjoyment.
- The Devi spa that is included in the Devigarh Resort package is catered to by the L’occitane range of products which imbibe in them, the richness of the Mediterranean region.
- The facility of such treatments that is provided here at Devigarh Resort is a blend of the traditional ayurveda and meditation techniques and the best therapeutic processes in different cultures of India.
- The luxurious treatments that are given here have their basis in the use of herbal and floral plants and is aimed at the perfect fusion of the eastern and western ideas.
- With freshly picked flowers, the mix with the L’Occitane products that are inspired from the healing powers of water, the visitors taking the Devigarh Resort package, are in for a real treat.
- The best of the east and west, in form of Swedish, Balinese, Hawaiian, Shiatsu, Lomi Lomi and the French recipes of holistic treatments are common and in demand at the Devigarh Resort Udaipur.
- The 5 indoor treatment rooms are an amalgamation of myriad of floral hues and candle lit spaces.
- The outdoor Spa Cabanas is an outdoor spa treatment centre which provides a beautiful view of the surrounding hills and the enchanting village and ensures a visual spectacle.
- The meditation session in the beginning of the day on the palace terrace of Devigarh Resort followed by yoga time is enough to rejuvenate the mind and the body.
- Different types of ayurveda therapies like basil infused, sweet lime relaxing massage, exfoliating Rajasthan desert sand scrub, Devi signature wrap with fruits and shea and the various types of therapies as per the L’Occitane formulae, are some of the natural and pampering spa combinations that are provided to the people in the Devigarh Resort tariff.
- Apart from the ayurveda based spa centre, the recreational activities are plenty with internet access, hospital facility, fitness centre and swimming pool.
- The Devigarh Resort Udaipur has convenient connections to different parts of the country by air, rail and road, so that people can reach Udaipur and take the final lap of the travel to the resort by cars or taxis.
- Udaipur is having flights from different parts of India at regular intervals so that people taking up the Devigarh Resort package, can easily reach this place.
- The 26 kms distance from the town of Udaipur to the devigarh resort, can be traveled in 45 minutes by taxis or even transportation arranged by the resort hotel if people have made the Devigarh Resort booking.
- The total of 39 suites is a specialty of the resort which can be availed with the Devigarh Resort tariff and as per the choice.
- The visitors are spoilt for choice of the different types of suites which express different realms of the architecture.
- The 17 garden suites are the smallest of the available accommodation with their private lobby, and terrace, and the green marbled floor.
- The palace suites are meticulously designed with stones and marbles with expressions by the color combinations and reflect the culture of rajasthan, and are 16 in number, but still have all the amenities required by the visitor who have made the Devigarh Resort booking.
- The most elegantly suited and equipped suites of the resort are the Aravalli suites which are designed on the theme of lotus flower and are in total 5 in number.
- The most exotically set living areas are seen in the single Devi Garh suite which is having a theme of shiv and shakti and comprises a private Jacuzzi and two bedrooms.
- The multicuisine restaurant included in the Devigarh Resort package serves flavors of different types and includes dishes which have been prepared keeping in mind the ayurveda principles and ingredients.
- The bar also serves drinks for a restful evening where family and friends can gather and pass their evenings.
- Besides the usual restaurants, there are several locations where dinner can be done according to the number of persons.
- The janana mahal, restaurant terrace, garden suite lawns, durbar courtyard and the lounge balcony are the places which can be utilized for special dinners with friends and family in a large gathering.
- The roof top and sheesh mahal can be used for special occasions and are special treats that are provided by the Devigarh Resort.
- The city of Udaipur, considered as one of the beautiful cities of India can be seen by 40 minutes drive and there are many lakes, palaces, gardens, etc for the visitors to see.
- The Lake Palace and the City Palace with the world’s largest collection of crystals are the main attraction in the city.
- The Delwara village flanks the front of the resort and consists of 4 jain temples which are worth a visit due to the exquisite carvings found on them.
- A camel or horse safari for 3 kms takes the tourists making the Devigarh Resort booking, to the lake of Bapparawal from where the Aravalli hills can be easily seen.
- The temple complex of Eklingji is 5 kms away and is special for the 108 temples in one place built of sandstone and marble.
- Also, Nagda is a place with cluster of temples and has a lily pond near to it. 24 kms away from the hotel location is the Nathdwara, a vaishnava worship place and is a location for lord Krishna.
- Ranakpur is famous for the architectural beauty and the stone carvings on the 1444 pillars so that no two pillars look alike and this is traveled to on a leisure day.
People who take up the Devigarh Resort package can enjoy their stay in the Devigarh Resort Udaipur as there are not only spa facilities but also, the resort provides an exquisite living environment in the suites. So many activities are possible to be done in the Devigarh Resort tariff, which people find it worthy to stay and enjoy a cool holiday. The experience is something that doesn’t get erased from the mind and people yearn to come back again and again to this place.