Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Upper Mustang Trekking expedition will take you to the picturesque region of Nepal bordering with Tibet. Mustang Trekking Nepal makes you cover the area called as the “Forbidden Kingdom”. Mustang Trekking takes you through trail that couldn’t be found in any other place on planet earth. Mustang Trek will make you acquainted with centuries old culture and tradition of the natives that threw open the doors to foreigners only in 1992.
Mustang Trekking Nepal makes you walk through an extremely arid terrain that is marked with barren hills and scattered snow clad mountains. Upper Mustang Trekking will make you come across wonderful rock formations formed due to strong cold winds flowing through the canyon. Mustang Trek is the perfect opportunity to see primitive dwellings that are more than 2000 years ago where they live in caves hanging high up in cliffs.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com you can find complete information on Mustang Trekking Nepal tour, detailed itinerary for Upper Mustang Trekking expedition, best time to go for Mustang Trekking and how to prepare for Mustang Trek.
Mustang Trekking Nepal Itinerary
There are numerous routes that can be followed during Upper Mustang Trekking expedition. There are different Mustang Trekking Nepal that you can take based on the time you have at hand and your budget. Here we are providing you with the Mustang Trekking Nepal itinerary for Mustang Trek that will last for 10 days. Remember you need to have high fitness levels if you are planning to go for Upper Mustang Trekking tour:
- Day 1 of your Mustang Trekking tour would see you arriving at base camp located at Kathmandu where you will complete some legal formalities and would be provided with details about Upper Mustang Trekking map
- Day 2 of Upper Mustang Trekking tour will see you driving to Pokhara and from there to Jomsom
- Day 3 of Mustang Trekking tour will take you kagbeni and from there you will climb to chele
- Day 4 of Mustang Trekking Nepal will see you moving from Geling
- Day 5-6 of Upper Mustang Trekking will see you traveling to Charang and then lo Manthang located at 3840m
- Day 7-8 of Mustang Trekking Nepal will be spent at sightseeing in Lo Manthang and then move to Drakmar
- Day 9-10 of Mustang Trek will see you travelling from Shyangmochen and then to Chhuksang
- Day 11 you will trek back to Kagbeni
- Day 12-13 would be spent on reaching back to Jomsom and then to Pokhara
- Day 14 you will fly back to Kathmandu.
Tourist Places to Include in Your Around Mustang Trekking Tour
Along with Mustang Trekking tour you can visit cities in Nepal including the capital Kathmandu
Where to Stay During Mustang Trekking Nepal
Tents and hotel rooms would be provided by every Mustang Trekking operator during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Mustang Trekking Nepal Base Camp
Air: Kathmandu is the nearest airport that is well connected to various international airports
Best Time to Go For Mustang Trekking Expedition
Upper Mustang Trekking Tour can be undertaken from February to June and from September to November
Category of trekking- Tough and Strenuous