Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Manasla trek takes you another remote and relatively unexplored region of Himalayan Ranges present in Nepal. Mansula trekking tour became open to foreign mountaineers only in 1991. Manaslu trek permit is needed before you can go for this trek. Manaslu trek permit is to be obtained from Foreign Affairs ministry in Kathmandu. Manaslu trek map show you moving through a route marked with natural scenery and cultural diversity.
Manaslu trek map shows that you will be crossing a large number of high rise summits and would also get a chance to spend some time at romantic high mountain lakes when you go for manaslu trekking. Manaslu trek permit gives you an opportunity to have a rendezvous with 8th largest mountain ranges in the world having a height of 8314m. Manaslu trek will bring you close to ancient Buddhist culture that is followed in remote Larkya La region of Nepal.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com you can find complete information on how to get Manaslu trek permit, detailed manaslu trek map, best time to go for manaslu trekking so that you can plan your Manaslu trek in an extremely easy and efficient manner.
Manaslu Trekking Nepal Itinerary
There are numerous Manaslu trek map that can be followed during Manaslu trekking expedition. There are different Manaslu trek map that you can take based on the time you have at hand and your budget. Here we are providing you with the Manaslu trekking itinerary for Manaslu trek that will last for 10 days. Remember you need to have high fitness levels if you are planning to go for Upper Manaslu trekking tour:
- Day 1-2 of your Manaslu trekking tour would see you arriving at base camp located at Kathmandu where you will complete some legal formalities and would be provided with details about Manaslu trekking map. You would also get your Manaslu trek permit from here.
- Day 3 of manaslu trekking tour will take you to arughat where you will stay overnight before you will begin your walking expedition
- Day 4 of Manaslu trek will take you Soti Khola. Manaslu trek map shows this site to be located on the banks of Budhi Gandaki river
- Day 5-6 will make you climb Machha Khola and then to Jagat where you will see a hot water spring called Tatopani. Here is a check post where you will obtain Manaslu trek permit from this place
- Day 7-8-9 will see you climbing to the height of 3200m by moving from Ngyak to Ghap and then to Lho.
- Day 10-11-12 will see you climbing to Samagompa and then to stone hut located at 4500m where you will stay for a day to get acclimatized
- Day 13 of Manaslu trek will see you crossing Larkya la located at the height of 5215m and then descend down to Bhimpedi
- Day 14-15-16 you will begin descent to Tilje, tal and then Jagat
- Day 17-18 you will trek to Baudanda and then to Besi shahar
Tourist Places to Include in You Manaslu Trekking Trip
Besides going for Manaslu trek you can visit cities in Nepal including the capital Kathmandu
Where to Stay During Manaslu Trek
Tents and hotel rooms would be provided by every Manaslu trekking operator during your every halt. They will also help you in getting Manaslu trek permit. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Manaslu Trekking Nepal Base Camp
Air:- Kathmandu is the nearest airport that is well connected to various international airports
Best Time to Go For Manaslu Trek Expedition
Upper Manaslu trekking Tour can be undertaken from February to June and from September to November
Category of trekking- Tough and Strenuous