Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Langtang trekking tour will take you to a remote but extremely beautiful region in Nepal located very close to the capital city of Kathmandu. Langtang trekking map help you follow a beautiful trail where you will be covering Helambu valley and visit high mountain lakes situated at Gosainkund when you go for langtang trek. You can end your langtang trekking expedition by watching ice at Gyangchempo
Langtang trekking map follows an interesting trail moving from Trasuli bazaar to glacial regions of Tamang village. Langtang trekking tour will take you to Syabru and Sing Monestary. During Langtang trek you would cover a maximum height of 4610m. Langtang trekking map will give you an opportunity to see a wide range of Himalayan mountains such as Annapurna and Makalu.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com you can find complete information on Langtang trekking map, detailed itinerary for Langtang trek, best time to go for Langtang trekking and how to prepare for Langtang trekking tour.
Langtang Trekking Expedition Itinerary
There are numerous routes that can be followed using Langtang trekking map. There are different Langtang trekking tours that can be followed. Here we are providing you with the Langtang trekking map for Langtang trek that will last for 10 days. Remember you need to have high fitness levels if you are planning to go for Langtang trekking tour:
- Day 1 of your Langtang trekking tour would see you arriving at base camp located at Kathmandu where you will complete some legal formalities and would be provided with Langtang trekking map
- Day 2-3 of Langtang trek you would be travelling to Syabrubesi and then to lama hotel
- Day 4-5 of Langtang trekking tour will take you to Langtang village and then to Kyangjin Gompa located at the height of 3900m
- Day 6-7 you would be hiring to Chorkari rij that is at the height of 5050m and then back to kyangjin gompa
- Day 8-9 of the Langtang trekking tour will take you to Thulo Syabru and then to Sing Gompa
- Day 10 you would be visiting high mountain lake of gosainkund
- Day 11 of the Langtang trekking map will take you to Lauribina pass which is at the height of 4600m and then you will begin your descend to ghopte
- Day 12-13 descend further to Kutumsang and then to Chisopani
- Day 14 you will return to Sundarijal from where you will be driven back to Kathmandu
- Tourist Places to include in your Around Langtang trekking tour
- Along with Langtang trekking tour you can visit cities in Nepal including the capital Kathmandu
Where to Stay During Langtang Trek
Tents and hotel rooms would be provided by every Langtang trekking operator during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Langtang Trek Base Camp
Air: Kathmandu is the nearest airport that is well connected to various international airports
Best Time to Go For Langtang Trek Tour Expedition
Langtang Tour can be undertaken from February to June and from September to November
Category of trekking- Tough and Strenuous