Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Do you know that Dolpo trekking Nepal was the inspiration behind the best selling spiritual novel “Snow Leopards” by Peter Mattiessen. Dolpo trekking takes you to the Shy Phoksundo National Park. Dolpo trek map shows that this trek takes you to a very isolated Tibetan plateau that is covered by snow in maximum part of the year. Dolpo trek gives you an opportunity to meet people that still follow age old traditions and culture. Dolpo trekking Nepal trip is recommended for large groups.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com you can find complete information Dolpo trekking Nepal, detailed Dolpo trek map, best time to go for Dolpo trekking so that you can plan your Dolpo trek in an extremely easy and efficient manner.
Dolpo Trekking Nepal Itinerary
There are numerous Dolpo trek map that can be followed during Dolpo trekking expedition. There are different Dolpo trek map that you can take based on the time you have at hand and your budget. Here we are providing you with the Dolpo trekking itinerary for Dolpo trek that will last for 10 days. Remember you need to have high fitness levels if you are planning to go for Dolpo trekking Nepal tour:
- Day 1-2 of your Dolpo trekking tour would see you arriving at base camp located at Kathmandu where you will complete some legal formalities and would be provided with details about Dolpo trekking map.
- Day 3 of your Dolpo trek will see you reach Nepal gunj from where you will be trekking to Dunai
- Day 4-5 Dolpo trek map see you covering Hanke and Sumdo which is at the height of 3000m
- Day 6-7 You will be reaching Shey Phoksunmdo Lake and would stay here for a day to admire its beauty and you see nearby places.
- Day 8-9 of the Doplo trekking Nepal would be see you scaling height of 5000m at Numla Phedi and Numla Bagala Pas at the height of 5190m
- Day 10-11-12 you would be descending down to Tokyu, Do and Guru Gompa
- Day 13 of the Dopla trekking you would again see you climbing to Charka La Phedi at 4900m
- Day 15-16-17 Dopla trek will see you move down to Thajang Chu Pedi, Sangda Phedi and Sangda
- Day 18-19 you would move to Phalayak and then to Jomsom from where you will catch a flight to Kathmandiu.
Tourist Places to Include in You Dolpo Trekking Trip
Besides going for Dolpo trek you can visit cities in Nepal including the capital Kathmandu
Where to Stay During Dolpo Trekking Nepal Trip
Tents and hotel rooms would be provided by every Dolpo trekking operator during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Dolpo Trekking Nepal Base Camp
Air:- Kathmandu is the nearest airport that is well connected to various international airports
Best Time to Go For Dolpo Trek Expedition
Dolpo trekking Tour can be undertaken from February to June and from September to November
Category of trekking- Tough and Strenuous