Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Around Annapurna Trekking has been considered as a Mecca visit by all Mountaineers. Annapurna Trekking Tours takes you to places that can be best described as paradise on earth. During Annapurna Trekking you would get an opportunity to view mountain peaks standing tall at more than 7000m. Annapurna Trekking Map presents you with an interesting Around Annapurna Trekking itinerary that would keep you on foot for almost 17-21 days.
You would be covering four regions during Annapurna Trekking Tour. Lamjung, mustang, myagdi and manang are the places in the Annapurna Trekking Map that you would be covering during Annapurna Trekking Tour. Around Annapurna Trekking will take your from Besisahar to Nayapul before you finally reach the highest point on Annapurna Trekking Tour which is the Thorung La Pass located at the height of 5416m
Around Annapurna Trekking expedition will take you through many Buddhist villages as well as hindu sites. Braga one of the oldest monasteries that you can locate on Annapurna Trekking Map would also be seen during Annapurna Trekking Tour.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com you can find complete information on Annapurna Trekking Map, detailed itinerary for Around Annapurna Trekking, best time to go for Annapurna Trekking and how to prepare for Annapurna Trekking Tour.
About Annapurna Trekking Expedition Itinerary
There are numerous routes that can be followed using Annapurna Trekking Map. There are different Annapurna Trekking Tours that can be followed. Here we are providing you with the Annapurna Trekking Map for Around Annapurna Trekking trip that will last for 21 days. Remember you need to have high fitness levels if you are planning to go for Annapurna Trekking Tour:
- Day 1 of your Annapurna Trekking Tour would see you arriving at base camp located at Kathmandu where you will complete some legal formalities and would be provided with Annapurna Trekking Map
- Day two will see you driving to Besi Shahar located at the altitude of 830 m
- Day 3-4 of the Around Annapurna Trekking tour will see you walking from Besi Shahar to Bahudanda and then to Chamje
- Day 5-6 of the Annapurna Trekking expedition will see you moving from chamje to Dharapani and them to Chame which is at the height of 2725m
- Day 7-8-9 will make you climb first to pisang then to manang which is at the height of 3500m. You will be rested here for a day to get acclimatized to high altitude condition.
- Day 10-11-12 you would move from Tak Kharada to Thorung Phedi and then to the highest point of Thoroung Pass which is at the height of 5416m
- Day 13-14-15 and you will descend to Muktinath and then to Marpha and finally to Ghasa.
- Day 16-17-18 of the Around Annapurna Trekking expedition tour will take you to tatopani, shikha and ghorepani
- Day 19-20 would bring you back to Pokhara from where you would be driven back to Kathmandu.
Tourist Places to Include in Your Around Annapurna Trekking Tour
Along with Annapurna Trekking Tour you can visit cities in Nepal including the capital Kathmandu
Where to Stay During Annapurna Trekking Tour
Tents and hotel rooms would be provided by every Annapurna Trekking operator during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Annapurna Trek Base Camp
Air: Kathmandu is the nearest airport that is well connected to various international airports
Best Time to Take Annapurna Trekking Tour Expedition
Annapurna Tour can be undertaken from Mid April to May end and during September-October
Category of trekking- Tough and Strenuous