Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Darcha Lamayuru Trekking
Wish to spend almost a month in the lap of Mother Nature then plan for trekking in darcha Lamayuru. Darcha Lamayuru trek is certainly not for the faint hearted and weak for when you plan to undertake Darcha Padum trek the preparation for it should begin well in advance. Trekking in darcha Lamayuru will see you travelling minimum 14-20 km daily for at least 15-21 days.
Darcha Lamayuru trek will take you from one point in western Himalayas to other. Darcha Padum trek connects Darcha located in Lahoul to Padum in Zanskar and the finally to Lamayuru located in ladakh. Trekking in darcha Lamayuru will take you to the height of 5100m as you moves through zigzags and cross various snow clad passes.
Interested to learn the itinerary during darcha Padum trek then here at www.smartmusafir.com we provide you with enough data to plan your Darcha Lamayuru trek. Read the following information and turn your dream of trekking in darcha Lamayuru in reality.
Darcha Lamayuru Trek Itinerary
There are different routes that can be covered while trekking in Darcha Lamayuru. Here we are providing your with the details of darcha Padum trek that can be covered in about 14 days and is probably one of the easiest Darcha Lamayuru trek.
- Day 1 of your Darcha Lamayuru trek will see you travelling from Delhi to Chandigarh and finally to Manali and then Darcha where the base camp for Darcha Padum trek is located.
- Day 2 of darcha Padum trek would see you climbing Palemo that is at the height of 3600m. Enroute you will get to see rarik and Chika monasteries
- Day3-4 of trekking in darcha Lamayuru will see you moving from Palemo to Zanskar Sundeo and then to Chumi Napo that is at the height of 4640 m
- Day5- of Darcha Lamayuru trek will see you moving from Chumi Napo to Shingo La located at the height of 5090m and then climb down to Lakham at 4470m
- Day 6-7 of Darcha Padum trek will see you moving from Lakham to Kurgiak and then to Tetha
- Day 7-8 of trekking in darcha Lamayuru will see you crossing Purni and moving to Ichar
- Day 8-9 of Darcha Padum trek see you crossing Mune and finally reaching capital of leh, Padum.
- Day 10-11 of Darcha Lamayuru trek will involve visiting Kargil and then returning back to Leh.
- The return journey from Padam to Kargil and back to Leh is generally covered using a jeep.
Tourist Places to Include in Your Darcha Lamayuru Trek Itinerary
Along with Darcha Padum trek you can explore the city of Leh and Ladakh. Enjoy local cuisine, monastery and find pashmina at pocket friendly prices. You can also plan a stopover at Himachal city of kullu manali and enjoy local sightseeings
Where You Would Be Staying During Darcha Padum Trek
Tents would be provided by every Darcha Lamayuru trek expedition provider during your every halt later on. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Darcha Lamayuru Tekking Base Camp
Air: Delhi is the nearest international airport while Chandigarh is the closest airport to Manali
Rail: Chandigarh is the nearest airport
Road: The base camp of darcha is connected via bus services flying from Chandigarh, manali and other himachal cities.
Best time to go trekking in darcha Lamayuru expedition
Darcha Padum trek can be undertaken from Mid June to October.
Category of trekking- Tough and strenous