Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Pindari Glacier Trekking
Trekking in pindari is a dream come true for all the movie buffs who wanted to enjoy Switzerland settings in India. Pindari glacier trekking is a fun adventure trip for family who want to spend some time playing with snow. Pindari glacier trek takes you to one of the most accessible glacier. When you opt for Pindari trekking you can be assured of seeing some awesome landscape that you have only caught on celluloid screens till now.
Pindari glacier trekking tours takes you to the Kumaon region of Uttranchal. Pindari glacier trek follows a trail through quaint himachal villages with smiling natives waving back joyfully to Pindari trekking team. Trekking in pindari will make you scale a height of 3900 meter and will take you to Pindari glacier. Pindari trek usually takes you through the full circumference of Pindari Glacier and can be covered in usually 7-10 days.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com we provide you with exciting details about Pindari glacier trek including the travel itinerary of Pindari trek, what to expect while trekking in pindari, how to reach Pindari glacier trek base camp and the best season to go for Pindari glacier trekking.
Pindari Glacier Trek Itinerary
Pindari glacier trekking tour will take you through the scenic beauty of kumaon region of uttranchal. There are different routes that can be taken for trekking in pindari. The starting point of your Pindari trekking expedition is loharkhet that could be reached by driving down from kathgodam.
Here we are providing you with a 10 day itinerary for Pindar glacier trekking trip that can be undertaken by an individual having average fitness levels.
- Day 1 of your Pindari glacier trekking tour would see you arriving at base camp of Loharkhet from Almora from where you would climb 11 km to Dhakuri for overnight stay.
- Day 2 of Pindari trek would see you climbing to khati village in a 8km trek. This destination of Pindari glacier trek has been believed to be one of the places where Pandava’s stayed while they were in exile.
- Day3 of trekking in pindari will take you from Khati to Dwali in a 11 km journey.
- Day 4 of Pindari glacier trekking trip will take you to Phurkia that is a 5 km trek and will take you to the highest point during the Pindari trek.
- Day 5-6 of Pindari glacier trek will take you to Pindari pass and later back to Dwali.
- Day 7-8 of Pindari glacier trekking tour will take you back from dwali to khati and later to Dhakuri
- Day 9-10 of the Pindari glacier trekking will take you to Loharkhet and Bageshwar
- Tourist Places to include in your Pindari trek itinerary
- Along with Pindari trekking tour you can visit other cities of garhwal region including alaknanda and almora. You can also visit the city of Nainital.
Where to Stay During Pindari Trekking Tour
Tents would be provided by every Pindari glacier trek expedition provider during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Pindari Glacier Trekking Base Camp
Air :Delhi is the nearest airport
Rail: Kathgodam is the nearest railway station to reach the Pindari trek base camp
Road: From Kathgoadam one can easily find a bus to take them to Loharkhet which is the base camp for Pindari glacier trek
Best Time to Take Pindari Glacier Trekking Tour Expedition
Trekking in pindari can be undertaken from Mid April to May end and during September-October
Category of trekking- Moderate to strenuous