Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Panchchuli Glacier Trekking
Panchachulli glacier dharma trek takes you to the unexplored hills of Eastern Kumaon region in Uttranchal. You need to reach Pitthorgarh district of Uttrakhand when you are planning a trip to panchachuli glacier. Gushing streams, snow clad mountains and alpine meadows are some of the sights that can be witnessed when you undertake Panchchuli glacier trek. Trekking in panchachulli glacier will make you acquainted with variety of flora and fauna that is specific to this region.
Panchachulli glacier dharma trek starts from the small city of Munsyari and takes you to the height of 3450m when you opt for panchchuli glacier trek. Trip to panchachuli glacier should be planned between mid may to end of june. You can also plan Trekking in panchachulli glacier from mid September to end of October.
Here are www.smartmusafir.com we will be providing you with detailed itinerary to be followed while Trekking in panchachulli glacier, best season to go for panchachulli glacier dharma trek, destinations you would see during panchchuli glacier trek do that you can plan a trip to panchachuli glacier easily and efficiently.
Panchachulli Glacier Dharma Trek Itinerary
There are different travel itinerary available for individuals eager to take a trip to panchachuli glacier. Here we are providing you with the details of a 10 day Panchchuli glacier trek details that could be undertaken by an average individual.
Here is a 10 day itinerary that can be followed while panchachulli glacier dharma trek
- Day 1 of your Panchchuli glacier trek would see you arriving at base camp that ius located at Munsyari
- Day 2 of Trekking in panchachulli glacier will see you driving 130 kms to Sobla village that is located on the banks of gori ganga river. The night halt is at Dar which is just few km away from Sobla
- Day3 of Panchachulli glacier dharma trek will take you from dar to Sela. The distance you cover on 3rd day of Trekking in panchachulli glacier is 12 km.
- Day 4-5 of trip to Panchachuli will see you covering 11km from Sela to Baaling and then to Duktu where you can get the first view of Pancha Chulli Glacier
- Day 6 of Panchachulli glacier dharma trek tour will see you moving from Duktu to Panchachulli glacier and then back
- Day 7-8 of the Panchchuli glacier trek will see you descending from Duktu to Nagling and then ti Bungling . You will be covering a total of 23 km in two days.
- Day 9 you will be reaching back to the base camp of Munsyari from where you will bid adieu to this place and move to Kathgodam.
Tourist Places to Include During Your Trip to Panchachuli Glacier
Along with Trekking in panchachulli glacier you can also include a visit to the nearby cities of Almora, Nainital, Ranikhet.
Where to Stay During Panchchuli Glacier Trek Tour
Tents would be provided by every tour operator running Panchachulli glacier dharma trek during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Panchachulli Glacier Dharma Trek Tour Base Camp
Air- Delhi is the nearest airport
Rail :- Kathgodam and Almora is the nearest railway station
Road:- to start Trekking in panchachulli glacier the base camp is located at Munsyari that can be reached by driving from Vijaynagar and Almora.
Best Time to Plan Trekking in Panchachulli Glacier
A trip to panchachuli glacier can be planned from mid May- june end or from mid september to October end
Category of trekking- moderate to strenous