Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Pin Parvati Pass Trekking
Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour takes you to a mesmerizing journey moving from the green rolling hills of Kullu Valley to Pin located in the barren Spiti. Pin Parvati Pass map includes stopover at Pin Parvati pass and high altitude Maltalai Lake. You need to have high fitness levels if you want to undertake Pin Parvati Pass trek this is because Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour takes to a region that is covered with snow most part of the year.
Parvati pass is located in the Indian state of Himachal Pradesh in the Pin Parvati Pass map and is considered to be one of the most beautiful regions. Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour was first completed by Sir Louis Dane in 1884 accidentally while he was trying to find an entry point to remote spiti. Pin Parvati Pass trek starts from the holy city of manikaran and takes the Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour takers to an altitude of 5319 m.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com we provide you with detailed Pin Parvati Pass map, Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour itinerary and best season to undertake Pin Parvati trek so that you can undertake this strenuous journey in a planned manner.
Pin Parvati Pass Trek Itinerary
Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour give you an opportunity to visit the kullu valley also called as the abode of gods. Pin Parvati Pass trek map shows the base camp to be located at Manikaran, that is famous for its gurudwara and hot springs
Here is a travel itinerary for 11 day Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour that will take to you the height of about 5915m.
- Day 1 of your Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour would see you arriving at base camp manikaran from where you will be driven to Barsheni Kalga which Pin Parvati Pass map shows to be located at an altitude of 2200m.
- Day 2 of Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour will see you travelling from kalga to khir kanga that has a small siva temple and provides you with the last opportunity to have a hot water bath.
- Day3 of Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour will take you from Khir Ganga to Tunda Bhuz. Pin Parvati Pass map shows it to be region full of pine and birch trees.
- Day4-5-6 of Pin Parvati Pass trek will take you to the height of 4074 meter to Mantalaie lake by through Thunda Bhuz to Thakur Kuan and later to Pandu Pul
- Day 7 of Pin Parvati Pass trek tour will see you reaching the base camp of Pin Paravati Pass the highest point of trek
- Day 8 You cros Pin Parvati pass that is trek full of snow
- Day 9-10 of the Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour will see you descending to ghurgul and then to mud
- Day 11 you will move to sagnam and then to Kaza from where you will be driven back to manali.
Tourist Places to Include In Your Pin Parvati Pass Trek Itinerary
Along with Pin Parvati Pass trek you can visit the cities of manali and kullu. Enjoy a visit to manikaran gurudwara and wash you illness away in hot water springs. You can stay for few more days to explore the local culture in Spiti.
Where to Stay During Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour
Tents would be provided by every Pin Parvati Pass trekking expedition provider during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Pin Parvati Pass Trek Base Camp
Air :Delhi is the nearest airport
Rail : chandigarh is the nearest railway station
Road: Pin Parvati Pass trek base camp is located at Manikaran that is well connected by bus flowing through manali and chandigarh
Best Time to Take Pin Parvati Pass Trek
Pin Parvati Pass Trekking Tour can be undertaken from July to September
Category of trekking- easy to moderate.