Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Indrahar Pass Trekking
Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour will make you walk the trail taken by the Gaddi shepherds to take their cattle up to the grazing pastures located in Lahaul and Ravi valley during summers. Indrahar Pass Trekking expeditions would see you scaling the tough ridges of Dhaula Dhar. By no means is Indrahar Pass Trek easy but the beautiful Indrahar Pass Trek photo along with the exceptional beauty of the place makes Indra Pass trekking tour a true delight.
Indrahar Pass Trek photo shows the region to provide you with a phenomenal view of plains in the south and a panoramic view of Pir Panjal range and holy peak of Kaliash to the north. Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour will take you through a trail marked with Hindu Villages that are dotted along the Ravi valley.
Here at www.smartmusafir.com our endeavor is to provide you with complete information about Indrahar Pass Trek expedition, Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour itinerary, best season to go for Indrahar Pass Trekking and some good Indrahar Pass Trek photo to tempt you in taking this journey.
Indrahar Pass Trek Itinerary
Indrahar Pass Trekking Tours can be covered using different tracks. There are two different trails followed during Indrahar Pass Trekking, one starts at dharamshala and other at Mcleodganj. Here we are presenting you with the itinerary of 5 days Indrahar Pass Trek that can be taken by individuals having average fitness levels. This Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour will make you climb to the maximum height of 4375m
Day 1 of your Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour would see you arriving at base camp mcleodganj where you would stay overnight
- Day 2 of Indrahar Pass Trekking expedition will take you to village of triund. Indrahar Pass Trek photo would show the trekkers spending a lovely time in the native village enjoying local folklore and dances.
- Day3 of Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour will take you from Triund to Lahesh cave. Indrahar Pass Trek photo show it to be a beautiful region surrounded by conifer tree and the camping site is located in Laka Got.
- Day4 of Indrahar Pass Trek will take you highest point that is the indrahar pass that you will cross and stay at chatru Parao
- Day 6 of Indrahar Pass Trek tour will see you descending to Chatru Parao to Kuarsi
- Day 7 of the Indrahar Pass Trekking expedition will see you reaching back to Kuarsi and Machetar from where you will drive towards chamba
Tourist Places to Include in Your Indrahar Pass Trek Itinerary
Along with Indrahar Pass Trek you can visit other cities of Himachal Pradesh including Mcleodganj, Dharamshala, Kullu, manali, shimla etc.
Where to stay during Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour
Tents would be provided by every Indrahar Pass Trekking expedition provider during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Indrahar Pass Trek Base Camp
Air- Delhi is the nearest airport
Rail : Mcleodganj is the nearest railway station
Road: Indrahar Pass Trek base camp is located at Mcleodganj that can be reached via all Himachal cities and chandigarh
Best Time to Take Indrahar Pass Trekking Expedition
Indrahar Pass Trekking Tour can be undertaken from May/June to September/ October
Category of trekking- easy to moderate.