Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Trekking Tours
- Trekking Tours Garhwal
- Trekking Tours Himachal
- Trekking Tours Jammu And Kashmir
- Trekking Tours Kumaon
- Trekking Tours Ladakh
- Trekking Tours Nepal
- Trekking Tours Sikkim
- Trekking Tours Tibet
Hamta Pass Trekking
Hamta Pass Trekking tour takes you through the delightful valley of Manali region. Hamta Pass Trek photo reveals a beautiful trekking trail marked with green valley that are surrounded by snow clad mountains. Hamta Pass Trek takes you through forest that is loaded with walnut, alder and oak trees. Hamta Pass Trekking take takes you to the remote location of Lahual that was the traditional route followed to reach the kullu valley before the construction of Rohtang Pass.
Hamta Pass Trekking tour usually lasts for 5-6 days and a person with average fitness level can undertake Hamta Pass Trek. Hamta Pass Trek photo prompts the user to undertake Hamta Pass Trekking expedition during the monsoon months when the entire valley is dressed up with beautiful flowers.
Before planning your Hamta Pass Trekking tour itinerary, go through the details about the Hamta Pass Trek, browse through the Hamta Pass Trek photo available at www.smartmusafir.com that can help you come up with a great travelling plan.
Hamta Pass Trek Itinerary:
Hamta Pass Trekking tours give you an opportunity to visit the kullu valley also called as the “Valley of the Gods”. Hamta Pass Trek photo shows the base camp to be located at Manali on the banks of famous Beas river. Hamta Pass Trekking takes you to the Hamta pass and all the way to the lower edges of Bara Shingri glacier. You can always club Hamta Pass Trek with other Leh bound treks.
Here is a travel itinerary for 7 day Hamta Pass Trekking tour that will take to you the height of about 4200m.
- Day 1 of your Hamta Pass Trekking tour would see you arriving at base camp manali where you would stay overnight
- Day 2 of Hamta Pass Trekking expedition will take you to village of Pirini before you stop for night halt at Chikka. Hamta Pass Trek photo would show the trekkers spending a lovely time in the native village enjoying local folklore and dances.
- Day3 of Hamta Pass Trekking tour will take you from Chikka to a place called as “Bhalu ka Ghera” or Juara. Hamta Pass Trek photo show it to be a beautiful region surrounded by lovely flowering and timber trees.
- Day4 of Hamta Pass Trek will take you to the base of the Hamta Pass
- Day 6 of Hamta Pass Trek tour will see you descending to garu from Hamta Pass
- Day 7 of the Hamta Pass Trekking expedition will see you reaching back to garu to Chatru and finally to Manali.
Tourist Places to Include in Your Hamta Pass Trek Itinerary:
Along with Hamta Pass Trek you can visit the cities of manali and kullu. Also enjoy a drive to Rohtang Pass when you take this trek.
Where to Stay During Hamta Pass Trekking Tour:
Tents would be provided by every Hamta Pass Trekking expedition provider during your every halt. You just need to carry a pair of clothes, warmers, medications in your knapsack.
How to Reach Hamta Pass Trek Base Camp:
Air- Delhi is the nearest airport
Rail :- chandigarh is the nearest railway station
Road:- Hamta Pass Trek base camp is located at Manali that is well connected by bus flowing through delhi and chandigarh
Best Time to Take Hamta Pass Trekking Expedition:
Hamta Pass Trekking tour can be undertaken from May/June to September/ October
Category of trekking- easy to moderate.