Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Online Travel Agents
- Akbar Travels
- Club Mahindra
- Cox N Kings
- D Pauls Travels
- Kesari Travels
- Look N Book
- Make My Trip
- SOTC India
- Sun City Tours
- Thomas Cook Holidays
Travelepoint Customer Support
Travel E Point
Travel E-Point being a progressive and innovative online travel website in India facilitating travellers for buying air and Rail tickets, making accommodation in hotels and taking holiday packages, with DTH recharge, Mobile Recharges, Bill Payments, LIC Premium payments, many other eCommerce services assisting travellers with very fast service , enabling everyone to get their travel services in a quick and hassle free manner.
Travel E Point Customer Support
Travel E-Point Customer Support is done in the most innovative way and channelizing the Customer’s requirements and queries with assorted web page links provided in the Customer Support webpage which opens when one clicks that section available in their home page.
- Admin Related Issues, which helps the customer after one selecting the particular issue in the drop down menu, which include Pending Refund, Distributer related, Changing contact details, Balance refund not done by TEP, or any other problem, each of these issues further narrowing it to specific areas, such as in Pending refund, from selecting from which of the Service Providers, when that is done further screens appearing for details of accounts, etc.
- Service Related Issues, which requires selecting the Service area first, such as Rail ticketing, DTH recharge, etc from a drop down and in each of these services, another drop down menu specifically selecting the issue, such as in Rail ticketing, the issues being balance not deducted or balance deducted, ticket not printed, no matching train found, balance deducted more than charges, service not accessable, with value deducted, TIDs, Agent eMail ID, Agent ID, and remarks; while in Mobile Recharge service some additional information required like the name of Operator, Mobile number and transaction value.
- Priority Agent Support, the customer has to select the particular area of support, such as refund form, transaction status, forgot password, missing rail ticket, etc furnishing Agent ID, further selecting the type of services Rail ticketing Mobile recharge etc, with specific details of date of transaction, transaction ID, eMail ID, amount and remarks.
- Priority Distributor Support, addresses issues after selection of Distributed related issues, such as Service activation, Account balance Issue, Agent registration Issue, ID deactivated, forgot Password, Change of Contact details, while the enquirer has to furnish the Distributer ID, Mobile number, eMail Id and also a specific message.
- Training section of Customer support is another marvellous construction in the website, where training demos are given in each of the services, with wide choice of language of demo, by selecting the language and the Location, carefully giving option to invoke the safety mode to avoid videos of inappropriate content, focussed on Agent or Distributor , selection of which can be done in the main page of this section of the Site, along with the services in which training is needed.
The customer can also get into the Quick Links tab on the right hand side of the web page, such as Mobile Recharge, DTH Recharge, Bill Pay, Insurance Premium, Pan Card, Air Ticketing, Rail Ticketing, Recharge Voucher.
Detailed information on bank transactions are given in a tab for the benefit of the users and also the web page gives scope for the live chat with the Travel E Point representative, while there are other tabs for reaching Customer Support through its contact number 092-122-44-790.