Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Hill Stations In India
- Hill Stations in East India
- Hill Stations in North India
- Dhanaulti Hills
- Leh Ladakh
- McLeod Ganj
- Nanda Devi
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev
- Thaneek Pura
- Hill Stations in South India
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Araku Valley
- Baba Budangiri
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Horsley Hills
- Javadi Hills
- Kolli Hills
- Kottancheri Hills
- Kurangani Hills
- MM Hills
- Nallamala Hills
- Nandi Hills
- Nilgiri Hills
- Red Hills
- Sathuragiri Hills
- Silent Valley
- Sulthan Bathery
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Hill Stations in West India
Igatpuri is a city and a hill station located in the municipal council in Nasik District of the Indian state of Maharashtra. Located in the Western Ghats, Igatpuri is famous for its captivating beauty during Monsoon. It is a place of significance in terms of Vipassana meditation and the largest Vipassana Center, is located here. Igatpuri hotels and Igatpuri resorts offer a relaxing holiday experience and is the reason Igatpuri tourism is usually booming throughout the year with people from nearby cities rushing to this preferred weekend getaway.
Igatpuri Tourism location And Igatpuri Weather
Igatpuri is a located in Nashik district of Maharashtra in India around 45 kilometers from Nashik. Located at an altitude of 600 meters the moderate Igatpuri weather during summers and beautiful monsoon scenery is the reason it attracts many tourists from all over India, especially from Maharashtra. Igatpuri is surrounded by the highest peaks in Sahyaadri and is a heaven for trekkers and hikers. Igatpuri hotels and Igatpuri resorts provide an excellent view of the scenic beauty of the region to tourists who come for Igatpuri Sightseeing.
Igatpuri weather is moderate with warm summers. Igatpuri tourism suggests all months are ideal for Igatpuri sightseeing. Igatpuri weather is best for staying as it gives the best natural view and location of the place.
Igatpuri Tourism and Means of Transportation
Igatpuri railway station is connected to Mumbai VT station by Tapovan express. Another major railway station is at Kasara.
Igatpuri is well connected to all major cities in Maharashtra. Luxury Buses from Mumbai and Nashik have daily services on this route.
Nearest airport is Chatrapati Shivaji International Airport, Mumbai, which is nearly 140 kilometers from Igatpuri. Nashik also has a domestic airport.
Sightseeing and Things to Do While At Igatpuri:
Igatpuri has many attractions for tourists who come for Igatpuri Sightseeing
The Main places of Interest while Igatpuri Sightseeing is:
- Bhatsa River Valley placed in the basin Bhatsa River has a mesmerizing appeal and is an ideal place to explore the nature? splendor.
- Located at 3,000 feet above the sea level, Tringalwadi Fort is an architectural marvel and a trekker? paradise which provides picturesque scenery of the peaks. A magnificent temple dedicated to lord Hanuman is an important place of worship.
- Ghatandevi Temple is a unique shrine of Ghatan Devi, believed to be the protector of ghats by the locals. The majestic peaks of Harihar, Durvar Utvad and Trimak can be viewed from this elegant shrine. Igatpuri resorts are based in the best possible natural locations in the area.
Famous Food Joints for Food lovers
Igatpuri Hotels and restaurants offer a wide variety of food choices for tourists. There are not too many cafes and restaurants. Few of the well known restaurants are:
- Manas Resort, Golden Resort and Hotel Ashwin have restaurants that offer good food and wide variety.
- Shangrila Resort is a good place for Snacks.
Hotels and Resorts of Your Choice
- Luxury Igatpuri hotels-
- Golden Resort
- Budget Igatpuri hotels-
- Hotel Ashwin
- Names of Igatpuri Resorts
- Manas lifestyle Resort
- Mystic Valley Spa Resort
The tourism office is at Opp. Gondkar Complex, Pimpalwadi Road, Dist. Ahmednagar, Shirdi, Maharashtra.
Nearby hospitals are Vijay Narayan Raliway hospital, K.M. Railway hospital. The banks in the area are Dena Bank and ICICI bank.