Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Hill Stations In India
- Hill Stations in East India
- Hill Stations in North India
- Dhanaulti Hills
- Leh Ladakh
- McLeod Ganj
- Nanda Devi
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev
- Thaneek Pura
- Hill Stations in South India
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Araku Valley
- Baba Budangiri
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Horsley Hills
- Javadi Hills
- Kolli Hills
- Kottancheri Hills
- Kurangani Hills
- MM Hills
- Nallamala Hills
- Nandi Hills
- Nilgiri Hills
- Red Hills
- Sathuragiri Hills
- Silent Valley
- Sulthan Bathery
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Hill Stations in West India
Vythiri is beautiful and picturesque town located in the sylvan Northern High Ranges in Wayanad District in the Indian state of Kerala. The city is an exotic location with moderate climate, varied flora and fauna and a pleasant Vythiri weather which has a tranquilizing aroma of spices and coffee. It is an area that was the natural choice of English Planters during colonial times due to its beauty and pleasant climate. Pleasant Vythiri weather, dense forest and coffee plantations add to the scenic beauty of this town. Vythiri hotels and Vythiri resorts provide a relaxed vacation experience and help tourist enjoy the scenic beauty of the town.
Vythiri Tourism Location and Weather
Vythiri is a city in Wayanad district in the Indian state of Kerala. Vythiri is situated at a height of 2600 ft. above sea level. The natural beauty and Vythiri weather is the reason it attracts many tourists from all over India. The weather in Vythiri is normally pleasant due to its altitude. The town experiences cold winters and summers are pleasant with a maximum temperature of around 29?C. Rainfall in this region is heavy. Vythiri Hotels and Vythiri Resorts provide an excellent view of the region to tourists who come for Vythiri Sightseeing.
Vythiri weather is pleasant throughout the year. Vythiri tourism suggests that the beauty of this city keeps changing throughout the year and tourist can even visit during monsoon with protective gear for Vythiri sightseeing.
Vythiri tourism and Means of Transportation
- ·Vythiri is well connected by road. Private Taxis or Vythiri Tourism buses are easily available from Kozhikode which is 90 kilometers.
- ·Nearest railway head is Kozhikode around 90 kilometers from Vythiri. Taxis are easily available to Vythiri from this junction.
- ·Nearest Airport is Kozhikode and is connected to major Indian cities.
Sightseeing and Things to Do While At Vythiri:
Vythiri has many beautiful plantations and places of Natural Beauty for tourists who come for Vythiri Sightseeing
The Main Places Of Interest While Vythiri Sightseeing Is:
- ·Suchipara falls are thundering three-tiered waterfalls and are also famous for rock climbing enthusiasts.
- ·Chembra peak is at a height of 2100 meters and its location towards southern part of Wayanad makes it the tallest summit in the region. Climbing this peak and camping on the peak is an unforgettable experience.
- ·Banasura Dam is located 15 km northwest of Kalpetta and is considered to be the second largest earth dam in Asia. Speed boating facility is available in this place.
- ·Pookote Lake located 3 km south of Vythiri is a natural fresh water lake. The surroundings make the view hypnotizing.
Famous Food Joints For Food Lovers
Vythiri does not have any major restaurants apart from the small hotels in the town. The nearby towns provide you with all kinds of food, mostly south Indian.
Vythiri resorts and hotels of your choice
Luxury Vythiri hotels-
Budget Vythiri hotels-
1PPS Tourist Home, Wayanad
Names of Vythiri Resorts
1. Pookode Lake Tourist Resort
The banks located in the area are State bank Of India, Punjab National Bank. Some of the hospitals in the area is Assumption Hospital. The tourism office in the area are Department of Tourism, Government of Kerala,
Park View, Thiruvananthapuram, Kerala, India - 695 033
Phone: +91-471-2321132 Fax: +91-471-2322279.