Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Hill Stations In India
- Hill Stations in East India
- Hill Stations in North India
- Dhanaulti Hills
- Leh Ladakh
- McLeod Ganj
- Nanda Devi
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev
- Thaneek Pura
- Hill Stations in South India
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Araku Valley
- Baba Budangiri
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Horsley Hills
- Javadi Hills
- Kolli Hills
- Kottancheri Hills
- Kurangani Hills
- MM Hills
- Nallamala Hills
- Nandi Hills
- Nilgiri Hills
- Red Hills
- Sathuragiri Hills
- Silent Valley
- Sulthan Bathery
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Hill Stations in West India
Nelliampathi is 60 kilometers away from Palakkad in Kerala a small state in south India and is surrounded by tea and coffee plantations. The excellent weather conditions, varied flora and fauna and a pleasant Nelliampathi weather which has a tranquilizing aroma of spices and coffee along with dense forest and coffee plantations makes the place ideal for sightseeing. Nelliampathi hotels and Nelliampathi resorts provide a relaxed vacation experience and help tourist enjoy the scenic beauty of the town and relax.
Nelliampathi Tourism Location and Nelliampathi Weather
Nelliampathi is 60 kilometers away from Palakkad in the Indian state of Kerala. Nelliampathi has excellent trekking trails. Situated at a height of 1600 meters above sea level the region is surrounded by panoramic views of hills draped by plantations of tea, coffee, orange and cardamom. The natural beauty and Nelliampathi weather is the reason it attracts many tourists from all over the globe. Nelliampathi Hotels and Nelliampathi Resorts provide an excellent view of the scenic beauty of the region to tourists who come for Nelliampathi Sightseeing.
Nelliampathi weather is pleasant throughout the year. Nelliampathi tourism suggests that the beauty of this city keeps changing throughout the year, August to May is the suggested tourist season however during monsoon the beauty of the region with various streams and waterfalls add to the glory of Nelliampathi sightseeing.
Nelliampathi tourism and Means of Transportation
- ·Nelliampathi is well connected by road however the only route is from Nemmara, from where the first town of Nelliampathi, namely Kaikatty junction, is at a distance of 26 km. People traveling can enjoy Nelliampathi weather.
- ·Nearest railway station is Palakkad which is 52 km away.
- ·Nearest Airports are Cochin International Airport and Coimbatore Airport.
Nelliampathi tourism Sightseeing and Things to Do :
Nelliampathi has many beautiful plantations and places of Natural Beauty for tourists who come for Nelliampathi Sightseeing
The Main Places Of Interest While Nelliampathi Sightseeing Is:
- ·Pothundi Dam, a small irrigation dam which provides water for the rice fields in the surrounding area. The dam is at the foot of the Nelliampathi hills.
- ·Seetharkundu as legend says is believed that Rama, Lakshmana and Sita lived in the place and Sita used to offer worship with the water from a small stream.
- ·Chulliyar dam, the Meenkara dam and the town of Kollengode are also worth visiting which have many Nelliampathi resorts near by.
Famous Food Joints For Food Lovers
Nelliampathi does not have any major restaurants apart from the small hotels in the town. The nearby towns provide you with all kinds of food, mostly south Indian.
Hotels and Resorts of Your Choice
Luxury Nelliampathi hotels-
Budget Nelliampathi hotels-
1Whistling Thrush Bungalow
Names of Nelliampathi Resorts
1. Tropical Hill Resort
2. ITL Resort
Tourist Information Office: District Tourism Promotion Council (DTPC), Vellayambalam
The banks available in the area is ICICI Bank and Axis Bank.