Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Hill Stations In India
- Hill Stations in East India
- Hill Stations in North India
- Dhanaulti Hills
- Leh Ladakh
- McLeod Ganj
- Nanda Devi
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev
- Thaneek Pura
- Hill Stations in South India
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Araku Valley
- Baba Budangiri
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Horsley Hills
- Javadi Hills
- Kolli Hills
- Kottancheri Hills
- Kurangani Hills
- MM Hills
- Nallamala Hills
- Nandi Hills
- Nilgiri Hills
- Red Hills
- Sathuragiri Hills
- Silent Valley
- Sulthan Bathery
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Hill Stations in West India
Mullayanagiri is the tallest mountain in Karnataka and is situated in Chikkamagaluru district in the state of Karnataka, India. The mountain is 1930m highland belongs to Bababudangiri hill range of the Western Ghats. The beautiful landscape, Mountain vegetation and lush greenery provide a picturesque view and the panoramic beauty from top of Mullayanagiri make this place a must visit tourist destination while Mullayanagiri Sightseeing. The natural beauty and the Mullayanagiri weather make it a preferred tourist destination which can be best enjoyed with the hassle free services of Mullayanagiri hotels and Mullayanagiri resorts.
Geographical Location and Mullayanagiri Weather
Located at a height of 1930m above sea level, Mullayanagiri is a trekker paradise. Mullayanagiri is an exciting tourist hotspot with winding mountain trails and forests. Mullayanagiri weather is one which attracts tourists all across India. Mullayanagiri hotels and Mullayanagiri resorts provide an excellent view and experience to tourists who come for Mullayanagiri Sightseeing.
Mullayanagiri weather is usually pleasant throughout the year; however the best time to visit is before monsoon in the months of September to February. Mullayanagiri tourism suggests September to February is the best months to visit for Mullayanagiri sightseeing and trekking.
Means of Transportation:
- ·Mullayanagiri is well connected by road with Chikkamagaluru which is around 15 kilometers.
- ·Private Taxis or buses are easily available from various nearby cities for Mullayanagiri tourism.
- ·Nearest railway station is Birur, Kadur and Tarikere are nearest railway stations from Mullayanagiri.
- ·Nearest Airport is Mangalore around 200 Kilometers from Mullayanagiri for Mullayanagiri tourism.
Sightseeing and Things To Do While At Mullayanagiri Tourism:
Mullayanagiri has beautiful waterfalls, lakes, temples and other hill stations close by for tourists who come for Mullayanagiri Sightseeing
The Main Places Of Interest While Mullayanagiri Sightseeing Is:
- ·There is a temple dedicated to Lord Shiva atop the mountain.
- ·Cave and Nandi statue located at a walkable distance from the temple of Lord Shiva.
- ·Hebbe Falls is where water streams down from a height of 168 meters. Jeeps are available from one particular point to Hebbe falls.
Famous Food Joints For Food Lovers
Mullayanagiri does not have any hotels and restaurants and Chikkamagaluru is the place where variety of food choices for tourists and a number of cafes and restaurants are available. Packed food can be arranged before trekking.
Mullayanagiri Hotels and restaurants offering a variety of cuisine are Salpicon, The Burger Shop, Athithi Hotel and restaurant which are good places for food.
Mullayanagiri hotels and Mullayanagiri Resorts of Your Choice
Luxury Mullayanagiri hotels-
2 Hotel Serai
Budget Mullayanagiri hotels-
Names of Mullayanagiri Resorts
1. Silent Valley Resort
2. Tex Woods
Tourism Office at Mullayanagiri:
Department of Tourism,
Government of Karnataka
#49, 2nd Floor, Khanija Bhavan, Race Course Road,
Bangalore 560 001
Tel: 080-2235 2828, Fax: 080-2235 2626
Email: [email protected]
The bank available in this area is Axis Bank.