Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Hill Stations In India
- Hill Stations in East India
- Hill Stations in North India
- Dhanaulti Hills
- Leh Ladakh
- McLeod Ganj
- Nanda Devi
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev
- Thaneek Pura
- Hill Stations in South India
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Araku Valley
- Baba Budangiri
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Horsley Hills
- Javadi Hills
- Kolli Hills
- Kottancheri Hills
- Kurangani Hills
- MM Hills
- Nallamala Hills
- Nandi Hills
- Nilgiri Hills
- Red Hills
- Sathuragiri Hills
- Silent Valley
- Sulthan Bathery
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Hill Stations in West India
Manali has always been a favorite amongst tourists from all across India. Manali is named after the sage Manu. Manali is situated in the valley known as ‘Valley of Gods’. The natural beauty and the greenery of the place is captivating. Manali hotels and Manali resorts attracts a lot of visitors due to the cool weather unlike hot Indian summers. It attracts people from the all over India and other parts of the world because of beauty and splendor of the place.
Geographical Location And Weather
Manali is a part of the Kullu district in Himachal Pradesh India and is located at a height of 1950 meters in the Beas River valley also known as the ‘valley of Gods’. Manali weather is a paradise for tourists. Manali hotels and Manali resorts are known for organizing adventure sports camps which is a major crowd puller.
Manali weather is at its best in the summers with temperature hardly crossing 20 degree centigrade. In the winters however Manali weather dips as low as -7 Degrees and the region experiences snowfall between January and February. Manali tourism attracts tourists who come for Manali Sightseeing and also actively participate in adventure sports like Skiing, Hiking, Mountaineering, Paragliding, Rafting, Trekking, Kayaking, Mountain biking and Yak Skiing which is a sport invented by people of this region.
Means Of Transportation
• Manali is very well connected by road through national Highway 21 and National Highway 1 which connects Leh and is the highest motor able road in the world.
• Private Taxis or Manali Tourism buses are easily available from various nearby cities.
• Manali is not very well connected by Rail and the nearest Railway station is Chandigarh which is approximately 315 Kilometers from Manali on the Broad Gauge line. The nearest Railway station on the narrow gauge line is Joginder Nagar approximately 135 kilometers from Manali.
• The nearest Airport is Bhuntar which is approximately 50 Kilometers from Manali. Flights to Manali also operate from Delhi on a daily basis.
Sightseeing And Things To Do While At Manali:
Manali is a favorite Himalayan tourist destination for Honeymooners as well as many who come for the love of adventure sports or Manali Sightseeing.
The main places of interest while Manali Sightseeing is:
• Hadimba Teple is a favourite among the tourists constructed in the year 1553 with exquisitely made four tiered pagoda roof it is well known for its carved doorway.
• Manu Temple is named after the sage Manu and the name Manali is named after him.
• Hot springs is a well known attraction at Vashisht and there are many temples which have been made in his name.
• There Tibetan monasteries have been built at Manali.
• There are many ski slopes at Solang valley and picnic spots which attract people's attention.
• The well maintained Manali Tourism Club House is known for facilities here that include an auditorium, billiards rooms, a bar, a library and a restaurant which makes The Club House a destination must visit.
Famous Food Joints For Food Lovers
Manali is a food lover’s paradise and the Manali Hotels and restaurants are known for the lip smacking food the serve.
The Zing- Zing Bar and restaurant is known for Chinese and Indian food.
- Chopsticks offers inter continental food.
Raj Rasoi is famous for- the wide variety of food items on menu.
Hotels And Resorts Of Your Choice
Luxury Manali Hotels-
1 Hotel Kaniska
2 Snow crest Manor
3 Holiday Inn
Budget Manali Hotels-
1 Shiva Continental
2 Hotel Avalon resorts
3 Hotels Park Plaza Sylverton
Names Of Manali Resorts
1. Apple Country Resort
2. Solang Valley resorts
3. Ambassador resorts