Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Hill Stations In India
- Hill Stations in East India
- Hill Stations in North India
- Dhanaulti Hills
- Leh Ladakh
- McLeod Ganj
- Nanda Devi
- Tarkeshwar Mahadev
- Thaneek Pura
- Hill Stations in South India
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Ananthagiri Hills
- Araku Valley
- Baba Budangiri
- Biligiriranga Hills
- Horsley Hills
- Javadi Hills
- Kolli Hills
- Kottancheri Hills
- Kurangani Hills
- MM Hills
- Nallamala Hills
- Nandi Hills
- Nilgiri Hills
- Red Hills
- Sathuragiri Hills
- Silent Valley
- Sulthan Bathery
- Agasthiyamalai Hills
- Hill Stations in West India
Kausani is a beautiful hill station in the Bageshwar district of Uttrakhand in India. Kausani offers an enchanting 350 Kilometer view of the Himalayan peaks like Nanda Devi, Trishul etc. The captivating view of the Himalayas and the sheer beauty that nature has bestowed on Kausani makes it an important tourist destination in India. Originally known as Valna, the mesmerizing beauty of this sleepy town Kausani weather offers the ultimate vacation far from the hustle and bustle of commercialized tourist destinations. Kausani hotels and Kausani resorts are full throughout the year as it is a chosen place for honeymooners. Kausani tourism provides an ideal break for all those who want a break from their hectic schedule in the arms of nature and beauty.
Geographical Location And Weather
Kausani is located 53 Kilometers north of Almora, and is located at a height of 1890 meters. The natural beauty and Kausani weather is the reason it is called ‘India’s Switzerland’. Kausani hotels and Kausani resorts provide an excellent view of the scenic beauty of the region to tourists who come for Kausani sightseeing .
Kausani weather is best in the summers with temperature ranging 15-25 degree centigrade. During winters Kausani weather ranges 2-10 degree centigrade and the region experiences snowfall between December and January. Kausani tourism suggests April to November as the best time to visit this mesmerizing travel destination for Kausani sightseeing.
Means Of Transportation
• Kausani is very well connected by road with major cities in Northern India. The roads are wide and motor able.
• Private Taxis or Kausani Tourism buses are easily available from various nearby cities.
• Kathgodam is the nearest Railway station which is approximately 132 Kilometers from Kausani. Trains for major cities have regular service to Kathgodam.
• The nearest Airport is Pantnagar which is approximately 162 Kilometers from Kausani.
Sightseeing And Things To Do While At Kausani:
Kausani is a favorite Himalayan tourist destination for Honeymooners and tourists who come for Kausani Sightseeing.
The Main Places Of Interest While Kausani Sightseeing Is:
• Anasakti Ashram or Gandhi Ashram is a tribute to ‘The Father of Nation’ Mahatma Gandhi who visited Kausani in 1929.
• Lakshmi Ashram was founded by Catherine Hillman a disciple of Mahatma Gandhi in 1964.The Ashram is an orphanage to poor girls and women and is situated on a hill with pristine Natural beauty surrounding it.
• Sumitra Nandan Pant Gallery built in memory of noted Poet Sumitra Nandan Pant born in Kausani.
• Kausani Tea Estate And Pear Gardens Are Worth A Visit.
Famous Food Joints For Food Lovers
Kausani is a small town and does not have too many Exclusive restaurants. Kausani Hotels with in house restaurants offer fresh and hygienic food.
Sun N Snow Inn is a Luxury Hotel and is known for- quality food.
Blossom Hotel and resort has good food facilities.-
- Pushpak Hotel is famous for the wide variety of food items on menu.
Hotels And Resorts Of Your Choice
Luxury Kausani Hotels-
1. Chevron Eco Lodge
2. Sun N Snow Inn
3. Hotel Chevron Mountain Villa
Budget Kausani Hotels-
1. Hotel Himalaya Mount View
2. Hotel Sagar
3. Hotels Uttarakhand
Names Of Kausani Resorts
1. Hotel Blossom Resorts
2. Krishna Mountview Mountain Resort
3. Pratiksha Himalayan Retreat Resort