Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Cruises in India
- International Cruise
- Carnival Cruise
- Carnival Cruise Fantasy
- Carnival Cruise Paradise
- Carnival Cruise Tropicale
- Carnival Destiny
- Costa Allegra
- Costa Classica
- Costa Cruises
- Costa Romantica
- Costa Victoria
- Ganga Heritage Cruise
- Olympic Voyager
- Royal Odysseus
- Royal Olympic Cruises
- Star Cruises
- Superstar Aries
- Superstar Gemini
- Superstar Leo
- SuperStar Libra
- Superstar Virgo
- Superstar Virgo Cruises
- The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda
- Triton Cruises
- World Renaissance
- Carnival Cruise
Kerala Backwater Cruise
If you are planning for a holiday package which offers you a closer view of rustic villages of Kerala, fishermen launching their cockle-shell boats, lotuses floating in waterways, churches and temples in between vigorous green rice fields, a place rich with marine generosity around the freshwater then Kerala backwater cruise is the only option you should choose. Kerala backwater cruise vacations on Kerala backwater canals ensure you the most memorable fascinating experience of everything. You can get to know more about Kerala backwater cruise packages and Kerala backwater cruise bookings information on the official website: www.keralabackwatercruise.com
Kerala backwater cruise – a closer look
- How To Reach- Thiruvananthapuram is the state capital that has an international airport, hence it is connected to most cities and other Gulf countries. You can also reach Kerala by train as there are about 200 railways stations in the state for your Kerala backwater cruise vacations. Tourist buses and deluxe buses in Kerala are very popular and the roads there are in very good condition and a number of national highways cross it. You travel to various Kerala backwater cruise destinations after reaching the place.
- What Kind Of Packages Available -Kerala backwater cruise bookings include large range house boats varying in shape, size, accommodation capacity and facilities. Kerala backwater cruise packages are carefully categorized as super luxury house boats, luxury house boats and deluxe house boats.
- Information On Bookings- Kumarakom is the place in Kochi, Kerala where Kerala backwater cruise bookings are done. If you are in Kochi you can decide on the various Kerala backwater cruise destinations after checking the various Kerala backwater cruise packages offered by the Kerala backwater cruise coordinators. The cruise timings are starting from 3 days and goes to 7 or 8 days. The packages are available all around the year.
- Airy Living Rooms
- Full time air-conditioned richly decorated bedrooms.
- Bathrooms with elegant bathtubs and standing showers.
- Serves bountiful food – special Kerala and continental cuisines.
- Packages include short rides on canoe through narrow waterways
- Ideal for family tours.
- Majestic stay in luxurious boats.
- Delicious Kerala food is served
- Stylish air conditioned as well as non air conditioned rooms.
- Traditional Cuisines are served
- Well furnished bedrooms.
- Modern hygienic toilets.
- Cozy living rooms.
- Dining Area, Kitchen and Balcony.
- Delectable Kerala and continental cuisines.
Kerala backwater cruise bookings include stay at the Golden Water Resort in Kumarakom which offers beautiful scenery and offers famous Ayurveda Spa with ancient palm heat techniques to make your Kerala backwater cruise vacations memorable.
Kerala Backwater Cruise :
Being in the venture for last five years now Kerala Backwater Cruises has been providing the best Kerala backwater cruise destinations. They operate a large range of deluxe premium house boats which vary in size, shapes, space, facilities and packages. Kerala backwater cruise vacations can be spent on the following-
Super Luxury Houseboats :
Luxury House Boats :
Deluxe House Boats :
House Boats [Kettuvallam]