Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Cruises in India
- International Cruise
- Carnival Cruise
- Carnival Cruise Fantasy
- Carnival Cruise Paradise
- Carnival Cruise Tropicale
- Carnival Destiny
- Costa Allegra
- Costa Classica
- Costa Cruises
- Costa Romantica
- Costa Victoria
- Ganga Heritage Cruise
- Olympic Voyager
- Royal Odysseus
- Royal Olympic Cruises
- Star Cruises
- Superstar Aries
- Superstar Gemini
- Superstar Leo
- SuperStar Libra
- Superstar Virgo
- Superstar Virgo Cruises
- The Oberoi Motor Vessel Vrinda
- Triton Cruises
- World Renaissance
- Carnival Cruise
Assam River Cruise
If you want to travel in comfort and serenity on water, then Assam river cruise is the best option for you. Assam river cruise vacations on the Brahmaputra River are like a dream come true for travelers. You can get to know more about Assam river cruise packages by visiting the website: www.assambengalnavigation.com. The Assam river cruise bookings can be done through websites such as: www.indiancruiseholidays.com A few Assam river cruise destinations are Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland, Manipur, Mizoram, Tripura and Meghalaya.
Important Facts – Know about your vacations:
- How To Reach The Place -Assam river cruise are situated about 20kms away from the Lokpriya Gopinath Bordoloi Airport which is also known as the Guwahati airport. It is an international airport to people can fly down here from abroad as well to avail Assam river cruise packages. You can also reach Guwahati on railways which connect different parts of the country. The railway station at Paltan bazaar is the main station of Guwahati from where you can take a bus or cars at rent to Assam river cruise.
- Information On Booking- Assam river cruise bookings can be done from Assam Bengal Navigation (ABN), an Indo- British operation to assist the tourists who are in for a delightful experience on the Brahmaputra River. If you are in Guwahati you can decide on various Assam river cruise destinations and check out various Assam river cruise packages according to you demands.
- Different Cruises Available-There are various kinds of Assam river cruise available depending on the kind of Assam river cruise vacations preferred by the tourists. The Assam river cruise bookings include boarding on Assam river cruise in Guwahati.
Therefore you can have a delightful holiday while you visit various Assam river cruise destinations and enjoy a stay for a day or two in each of the destinations to make the fullest out of you trip.
Brahmaputra Luxury River Cruise :
Brahmaputra river cruise provides luxurious rides to explore the Assam River cruise destinations that have most exotic combination of river and jungle. The Assam river cruise packages have special access to a number of National Parks such as the Kaziranga Sanctuary and the Manas Tiger reserve.
The Various Cruise Options available are:
RV CHARAIDEW and RV SUKHAPA
- Departure- From Guwahati at various timings.
- Entertainment- Sight of wild animals and aquatic life while passing through the jungle and sanctuaries.
- Cuisines- A mixture of Assamese and Continental Cuisines is served, cooked from naturally produced local fresh vegetables in your Assam river cruise vacations. The cuisines are served with chilled beer, wine and famous Assam Tea.
Assam Bengal Navigation
It is an Indo British Joint Venture with their offices in UK and Guwahati and they were the pioneers of Long Distance River cruising on River Brahmaputra.
The various cruise options available are:
ABN CHARADEW and ABN SUKHAPA
- Months of Operation -
- Departure -From Guwahati to Bengal.
- From October to April.
- Entertainment - These Assam river cruise packages offer mesmerizing sites of greenery and wild life. Assam river cruise bookings can ensure your stay at Basbari Lodge and the Diphlu River Lodge, which are situated right at the entrance of the Kaziranga and Manas National Park.
- Cuisines- Assamese, Continental as well as Bengali food is available and is served with special Assamese Tea, chilled beer or wine during these Assam river cruise vacations.