Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Beaches In India
- Beach in Andaman
- Beach in Daman and Diu
- Beach in Lakshadweep
- Beaches in Goa
- Beaches in Gujarat
- Beaches in Kerala
- Beaches in Maharashtra
- Beaches in Orissa
Juhu beach in Mumbai is quite overrated with the crowds that throng this juhu beach location in the central suburbs of Mumbai. Located almost in the centre of the Mumbai metropolitan, the juhu beach in Mumbai is one of the busiest beaches in Mumbai as every Mumbai visitor makes it a point to get a feel of the glamour associated with the juhu beach attractions. Although, many people visiting Mumbai can easily access the juhu beach, yet, the juhu beach packages can help people to come and stay in the various juhu beach resorts and enjoy the fun and fare in the shore of the Arabian sea.
- Juhu beach is not very difficult to reach and this might be the reason that it is one of the busiest beaches in India as well as fringed by a number of mansions and high rises.
- With beautiful and luxurious juhu beach resorts and home of many movie stars, the juhu beach attractions are never to fade and become a reason for the heavy inflow of visitors to the juhu beach in Mumbai.
- The juhu beach is reachable from any place in Mumbai by means of local trains which has a stop at juhu as well as from various other locations in the metropolitan city.
- BEST buses by Mumbai municipality and the private sightseeing tour buses are also available throughout the day to bring in tourists on juhu beach packages.
- Mumbai can be reached from different parts of the country as well as outside by the international airport in Mumbai, while train communications are abundant from various cities from any corner of India.
Activities and Sightseeing
- The most important landmarks in the juhu beach location are the houses and apartments of bollywood personalities and the various film shootings that are usually going on with the juhu beach backdrop.
- This place is a popular haunt of the mumbaikars who pass through the juhu beach attractions during their return from work or during weekends to spend time with their loved ones and families.
- Picnics among friends and office colleagues are arranged around the juhu beach location where the tides from the Arabian sea washes into the beach giving up forth and fun along with it.
- The flights coming into and going out from the Mumbai airport passes close by above the beach and thus gives an appalling scene of the sky, made more interesting with the high frequency of flights.
- The 6 kms stretch of juhu beach in Mumbai is accessible from three places of santa cruz, vile parle and andheri which allows people with juhu beach packages to select their place to enjoy themselves.
- On one end towards the north is the Gandhi Gram where gandhiji resided for some times during his practise as an advocate.
- There are various hotels and multiplexes, shopping malls, parlors, restaurants along the road to the juhu beach which is visited by the tourists and, which has been constructed to accommodate the fun and shopping wishes of these people.
- Various activities can be seen in the juhu beach location such as dancing monkey shows, acrobatics on ropes and with fire, toys, children playing cricket, football or volleyball and many other entertaining activities that are typical of the Indian beach.
- The stalls along the beaches are also included in the juhu beach attractions as they sell various trinkets, souvenirs, and seashell products for the tourists to take back a memorabilia during the juhu beach packages.
- The city of Mumbai is full of sightseeing places but as mentioned above, are the things that are best enjoyed during the stay in the juhu beach resorts and hotels.
Food and Cuisine
- Although juhu beach resorts are there, people living in these posh places have their own swimming pools as swimming in the beach is not possible.
- But the food and snack joints are targeted by many of the beach goers which is an ensemble of the best of the Mumbai style food items like bhelpuri, panipuri, chaats, badapav, masala dosas, etc which are all freshly prepared.
- For the sophisticated tourists, a steaming coffee in the five star restaurants or coffee shops lining the juhu beach in Mumbai is an option, while watching the surf of the beaches.
- Various centres for fast foods, Italian and Chinese restaurants, ice cream parlors, south Indian restaurants, bars, pubs and discotheques, and pizzerias are found in the vicinity of juhu beach location.
- Many tourists flock the juhu beach attractions and the sands with shopping and eating out in the stalls and restaurants.
- Those who belong to the city itself do not have to stay. But for tourists coming from outside the city have various options to choose from ranging from low cost hotels to the large and luxurious beach hotels and juhu beach resorts.
- Emerald hotels and executive apartments, Ramee Guestline hotel, Hotel Sea Princess, Sun N Sand, Ramada Plaza Palm Grove, Hotel Novotel Mumbai, etc are some of the luxury hotel choices.
- For the economic travelers, the choices are Oakwood Premier, Anjali inn, Sea Side hotel, Juhu Residency Boutique hotel, Hotel Fition, Four seasons, Hotel Bawa continental, King’s International, etc.
- Mumbai, as itself is a busy metro in India throughout the year and so people do visit the juhu beach location all through the year.
- The local people usually do a round of the beach and enjoy the juhu beach attractions on weekends.
- For the tourists coming with the juhu beach packages, the best time would be the winter season and they should avoid the summers due to excess humidity and the monsoon due to water logging in most parts.
The juhu beach attractions are more of the commercial and modernized nature with only the sandy beach and the Arabian sea waves being the natural components. But still, the juhu beach in Mumbai is one of the busiest beaches in India and makes for a good relaxing site for the locals and those coming out to Mumbai for commercial and business purposes. The juhu beach has seen ups and downs of Mumbai and its people and has been a silent spectator to the various happenings and the lifestyles of the millions of people coming in and out of Mumbai.