Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Beaches In India
- Beach in Andaman
- Beach in Daman and Diu
- Beach in Lakshadweep
- Beaches in Goa
- Beaches in Gujarat
- Beaches in Kerala
- Beaches in Maharashtra
- Beaches in Orissa
In the country, of the various beaches, the harihareshwar beach is considered as the Kashi, due to the special significance associated with Lord Shiva and temple dedicated to Him, that is found in the harihareshwar beach location. Tourists from far and wide reach to the harihareshwar beach in Maharashtra for its serenity and the long stretches of sand with the myriad of harihareshwar beach attractions that they can enjoy with comfortable stay in the harihareshwar beach resorts and take back a memorable trip on their return.
- With easy access from all parts of Maharashtra and other parts of india, the harihareshwar beach in Maharashtra can be reached by rail or road quite easily.
- The nearest railway station is located at Mangaon along the Konkan railway which is 215 kms away from the harihareshwar beach.
- To reach the place, the Mumbai goa highway is to be taken so that by the road, the distance from Mumbai to harihareshwar beach location is 230 kms with easy ride in taxis or private cars.
- The airport that lets the tourists on harihareshwar beach packages, reach the beach is in Mumbai.
- The harihareshwar beach attractions are in the beach itself which is one of the cleanest and purest beaches in the konkan coast, boasting of unadulterated sandy beaches and clean sea water.
- The place is renowned for its tranquil and picturesque beach and is gradually attracting many tourists on harihareshwar beach packages to experience a memorable holiday on the beaches as well as a visit to the other places in the harihareshwar beach location.
- In the truest sense, the harihareshwar beach is a perfect holiday spot with sandy beaches, temples and dense woods, making the picturesque sceneries the major harihareshwar beach attractions.
- Harihareswar beach in Maharashtra is primarily famous for its plain sandy stretch of beach with the sea water washing across the sandy shore.
- As the name suggests, the harihareshwar beach location is considered to be a sacred place in hindu mythology as the abode of Lord Shiva.
- A hill called Harihar or Pushpadri is very near to the end of the harihareshwar beach that adds further to the harihareshwar beach attractions.
- The ganesh gully is a famous place at this site among the rocky hillocks where an idol of lord ganesha is found that is covered by water during the high tides and is a great visual that all tourists on harihareshwar beach packages come to see.
- The kalbhairav temple of Lord Shiva is also a good place of attraction nearby that can be visited by the tourists when they have a comfortable stay in the harihareshwar beach resorts.
- The small village of Bagmandala is a great place among the harihareshwar beach attractions which is believed to have been the abode of Peshwa kings for summers.
- It is from this village across the jetty that tourists can cross over to the Bankot Fort and Ratnagiri fort.
- There are suggestions in history about the harihareshwar beach being a favourite spot of Shivaji as well as many other kings after him who visited the place and had constructed various buildings that are nowadays getting the harihareshwar beach resorts status.
- During the rule of the Maratha kings, various temples and structures with great architectural artistry were constructed that have come to known as the harihareshwar beach attractions.
- In the recent years, the tranquility of the harihareshwar beach in Maharashtra has enticed the travelers to visit the harihareshwar beach location with availability of some hotels and harihareshwar beach resorts, giving the tourists on harihareshwar beach packages, a comfortable stay and enjoyment of the various harihareshwar beach attractions.
- Some of the cheaper accommodation options are Saiba, Vidhata, Gitanjali guest house, Shayadri, Krishnai, Shri Dattaraj Mauli, etc.
- Of the few harihareshwar beach resorts that are available, the Gokul and Hariharswhwar resort, are quite famous and visited by the tourists on harihareswar beach packages.
- The activity of prime importance here is to laze in the sun drenched harihareshwar beach that has long expanses of soft fine sand and enjoy the scenic beauty made breathtaking by the geographical presence of the harihareshwar beach location with the rock cut mountains on one end.
- The shallow beach makes for good play and swim in the waters and one can wade through for a good distance.
- Boating and sailing are some other adventurous activities in the harihareshwar beach in Maharashtra that keep the tourists busy with their harihareshwar beach packages.
- The place of harihareshwar beach is well known for the spicy and tasty thali system of food served in the maharashtrian style. There are a lot of items starting from Vada Pav to karanji.
- Some of the delicacies are Potato bhaaji, Kadhi, Valachi usal, Khamang Kakdi, daalichi aamati, and coconut chutney.
- Also, various sweet dishes special to the maharashtrian cuisine are available such as Puran Poli, Ukadiche Modak, Shreekhand, and Gul poli to stimulate the taste buds of tourists coming for the harihareshwar beach packages.
- These items are available in the various harihareshwar beach resorts or in the restaurants along the harihareshwar beach.
- Although monsoon brings a heavy rainfall, yet the time for visit to the harihareshwar beach in Maharashtra spreads throughout the year.
- Tourists can pick up the harihareshwar beach packages during the winter seasons, best from the month of October to March.
- But, the temperate climate is welcoming to the tourists to visit the various harihareshwar beach attractions all throughout the year.
The visitors to the harihareshwar beach are bound to be mesmerized by the scenic beauty of the beach and the less traffic into this area makes the holidays more interesting and memorable. People can stay in the comforts of the harihareshwar beach resorts and visit the various harihareshwar beach attractions with a tinge of historical mix to make their tour more interesting. Among the various Indian beaches, this particular harihareshwar beach location is gradually claiming the attention of many tourists who are ensured of a great time.