Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Beaches In India
- Beach in Andaman
- Beach in Daman and Diu
- Beach in Lakshadweep
- Beaches in Goa
- Beaches in Gujarat
- Beaches in Kerala
- Beaches in Maharashtra
- Beaches in Orissa
The ganapatipule beach is a redefined meaning of the perfect beach holiday where religion and fun take the upper hand. With the age old temple of Lord Ganesha adorning the ganapatipule beach location, the tourists can stay in the ganapatipule beach resorts and hotels and enjoy the scenic and tranquil surroundings of the beach, which feels like the ultimate holiday trip. It is this serenity that has established the ganapatipule beach in maharashtra as one of the most popular destinations among the beaches in India.
- Ganapatipule beach attractions can be seen by travelling into the quaint little village of ganapatipule which is in the konkan coast with the nearest airport at Kolhapur.
- The more accessible and more traffic is found in Mumbai international airport which is 375 kms from the ganapatipule beach in maharashtra.
- From here, the cabs can be taken for a comfortable ride into the village of ganapatipule.
- The nearest railway station is at Bhoke 35 kms away, but ratnagiri at a distance of 45 kms and is convenient due to more trains coming from various places throughout the country.
- Tourists can also book the pick up services from the ganapatipule beach resorts from where they have had the ganapatipule beach packages.
- Belgaum is another nearby airport at a distance of 299 kms to reach the ganapatipule beach location.
- Buses from different nearby towns such as belgaum, ratnagiri, pune and Mumbai are plying at regular intervals to bring in tourists for their ganapatipule beach attractions.
- The swayambhu Ganapati temple which is believed to be self created attracts thousands of tourists all throughout the year and it is from the name of the Lord Ganesha that the name of ganapatipule beach has been so given.
- There is a pradakshina or a walking path around the hill which is a must visit by every devotee.
- The area of the ganapatipule beach location also has a dense vegetation where fruit trees give a rich cultivation of variety of fruits such as mango, betelnut, banana, jackfruit, coconut and others, giving the surrounding a scenic greenery.
- There are a number of hotels and ganaptipule beach resorts which provide befitting accommodations to the tourists on ganapatipule beach packages so that they can stay there and visit various ganapatipule beach attractions.
- Some of the options for budget hotels are Hotel Shree Sagar, hotel Durvankar, Giriraj Niwas, Yashwant Lodge, Gokul lodge, Varad Vinayak lodge, Hotel Siddhi palace, etc.
- The ganapatipule beach resorts as options to stay are Landmark resort, Tranquility beach resort, Abhisekh beach resort, to name a few.
- The ganapatipule village itself is a rich amalgamation of the culture of maharashtra in its truest flavour.
- Be it religious festivals or monumental architecture, the ganapatipule beach attractions can bind the attention of each and every traveller to this beautiful and picturesque ganapatipule beach location.
- The Gauri Ganapati and Magh Chaturthi are two important regional festivals that are held with great fervor.
- In and around the ganapatipule beach, there are many places to visit which are counted amongst the ganapatipule beach attractions.
- The malgund village, a kilometre away from ganapatipule is the birth place of famous marathi poet, keshavsoot which at present is a hostel for literature students and has keshavsoot smarak constructed in the poet’s memory.
- Pawas is a place near the ganapatipule beach that has the ashram of the great spiritual leader of maharashtra, Swami Swaroopanand.
- A little distance from ganapatipule is the legendry jaigad fort at the entrance of sanameshwar river into the Arabian sea.
- The ratnagiri district is another well known areas around the ganapatipule beach in maharashtra that is one among the ganapatipule beach attractions where the great leader of India Bal Gangadhar Tilak was born and consists of Bhatye Beach, The coconut research centre, Bhagwati Bunder and the Ratnadurg fort that can be visited by the tourists taking up the ganapatipule beach packages.
- Tourists can also take excursion trips to Marleshwar famous for its shiva temple and waterfalls, to Derwen for the exhibition of memorabilia of Chhatrapati Shivaji and to the Parshuram temple.
- The ganapatipule beach itself is quite clean and unexplored, thus making it one of the primaries among the ganapatipule beach attractions.
- Ganaptipule village being a pilgrimage centre, the vegetarian food items are the main menu in various hotels.
- Fish curry, rice and kokam kadhi are found in the outskirts though.
- Modak, a sweet dish for lord Ganesh made from coconut base is offered as prasand to the tourists on ganapatipule beach packages.
- Although the coast is hot and humid, yet the environment is considered quite healthy, much because of the unadulterated surroundings and the clean beaches devoid of pollution.
- For the tourists coming in with the ganapatipule beach packages to the ganapatipule beach in maharashtra, the best season is during the winter months from November to February.
The ganapatipule beach location is along the konkan coast in the state of maharashtra and lies 375 kms to the south of Mumbai.
The very location of the ganapatipule beach in maharashtra makes it easily accessible to the tourists who come here for relaxing in the scenic beauty of the long expanses of the sand and the religious fervor associated with it. The various ganaptipule beach attractions make it more special for the tourists on ganapatipule beach packages as well as the comfortable stay in the ganapatipule beach resorts. The ambience is quite exotic with greenery around and the temples and religious places lining the shore of the ganapatipule beach, making it quite preferred to the visitors who wish for a solitude trip.