Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Beaches In India
- Beach in Andaman
- Beach in Daman and Diu
- Beach in Lakshadweep
- Beaches in Goa
- Beaches in Gujarat
- Beaches in Kerala
- Beaches in Maharashtra
- Beaches in Orissa
When people plan to visit the cherai beach for their holidays or weekend getaways, it is with a lot of expectations from this clean and blue water beach in the coast of kerala. All of the expectations are completely fulfilled by the huge sea with the lagoon and the cherai beach attractions that are offered by the cherai beach in kerala. This place has become a famous tourist destination much of which is owed to the less traffic and good maintenance of the beach as well as the geographical morphology of the beach which is lined by the coconut trees and the cherai beach resorts along with the backwaters and estuaries by the various rivers and canals that flow into the Arabian sea at the neighborhood of cherai beach location.
- When people wish to travel to the cherai beach in kerala for staying in the accommodations or in the cherai beach resorts, they can come from any part of the country as the cherai beach is quite easily accessible.
- The nearest airport to cherai beach location is Cochin international airport 22 kms away.
- Railways are well connected to ernakulam, 26 kms away from cherai which has trains coming from various parts of india.
- Nowadays, with the Goshree Bridge from ernakulam connecting the Vypin island, tourists on cherai beach packages can easily access the peach.
- A road connecting from ernakulam through 4 kms from north paravur to cherai is also there which is in total, 25 kms long.
- The bus communications with express and fast buses carries passengers from nearby states and cities to ernakulam as well as from ernakulam to cherai directly at regular intervals so that tourists can easily reach this place for visiting the cherai beach attractions.
- Boat services from ernakulam high court jetty to Vypeen is there, as well as boat services from fort cochin to vypeen, thus allowing tourists to have a ride through the backwaters.
- The cherai beach location can be directly accessed through a road flanked by backwaters giving a impressive look at the natural sceneries on either side and the enchanting surroundings is sure to make the cherai beach packages a mesmerising experience.
- The cherai beach in kerala is not only a perfect location for swimming, surfing, and sunbathing, but the cherai beach location gives a perfect picture of an ideal beach with the clean surroundings and the beautified walkway with lamp posts for a great stroll in the night time.
- This beautiful cherai beach is secluded without a lot of traffic and makes people seek the pleasures of nature with great and comfortable accommodation in the cherai beach resorts.
- The dolphins jumping in the distant water are a great sight and the walk into the sea bed during the low tide is a soothing experience to share.
- On one side of the beach is the typical kerala village with paddy fields and groves of coconut trees.
- The lagoon in the cherai beach location makes for one of the best cherai beach attractions which is a must see for tourists taking up the cherai beach packages.
- This lagoon or ‘poyil’ as it is called, has the water body intertwining into the backwaters where a boat ride is a breathtaking experience.
- The beauty of nature is best exemplified in these locations at the cherai beach and is sufficient enough for the tourists to have a great holiday trip with the cuisine comprising mostly of the freshly netted sea foods.
- As it is well known about the ayurvedic practices in the state of kerala, the various cherai beach resorts in the beach have state of the art and contemporary techniques for ayurvedic treatments.
- The cherai beach itself is the tourists delight with the sandy beaches extending long along the sea shore where they can relax and sit, enjoying the company of their partners or family members.
- The beach itself is a thing to be seen with less people and clean environment.
- It is thus, not without reason that the cherai beach in kerala is called as the princess of beaches. Break water point is the place where the river Periyar meets the sea in form of an estuary and gives a soothing sight with the fishermen going about their work of catching the fish.
- The backwaters are a visual pleasure with the combination of lakes, lagoons and canals, with the overhanging canopy of coconut trees, upon which a boat ride is one of the major cherai beach attractions.
- Lake Poyil is the lagoon that is the most important of the things to see immediately next to the cherai beach and which can be reached by a boat ride over the clear blue water.
- The exquisitely carved varaha venketeswara temple is a architectural delight that becomes a must see place for the tourists on cherai beach packages.
- To mention the religious places, the Gowreeswara temple, the Pallipuram church inside the Pallipuram fort, the Juma masjid, etc are a few of the places that tourists can visit when they come and stay in the cherai beach resorts.
- The oldest Portuguese fort in india known as Aya Kotta, is a monument to be seen, the relics of which stand still to give a sight that is worth watching.
- When people take up the cherai beach packages, they would like to stay in the various accommodations that are available in the cherai beach resorts or in the area nearer to the backwaters and hence the options for the tourists are quite open.
- The beach resorts are brighton Beach house, Kuzupilly Beach house, Baywatch beach homes, Sealine beach resort, etc, to choose from.
- For those interested in the backwaters accommodations, the Kadalkkara Lake resort, Amaravathy beach resort, Renaissance Blue waters, Kadaloram beach resort, etc are the different options to choose from the various cherai beach resorts.
- The cherai beach is best for swimming activities as it is quite shallow and also well manned by beach guards.
- The angling and fishing experiences in the cherai beach in kerala is well known and every tourist on the cherai beach packages indulges in the catching the fish.
- Bird watching is a popular pastime as a number of birds of rare species and migratory birds, come and settle in the lagoon area and the backwaters, thus giving a scenic pleasure to the tourists and is a sought after activity among the cherai beach attractions.
- People can also go along the inroads amidst the backwaters on cycle and motorcycles and just cruise around enjoying the myriad sceneries on offer by the nature.
- Besides these things, tourists who stay in the cherai beach resorts can experience the flavor of the various techniques of ayurvedic treatment, reiki and yoga methods.
- Along with incomparable cherai beach attractions, the cuisine is sure to tingle the tongue with the vast array of cuisines that are served in the restaurants and bars, much of which are kerala specialities as well as some international delicacies.
- The sea food is an usual feature with lots of fruit juices being available in the various roadside stalls and are available to the tourists on cherai beach packages, at affordable costs.
- The best time to visit the cherai beach in kerala is almost throughout the year with a little precaution during the monsoons from july to October, while the winters are the most inviting for the cherai beach packages.
- In the cherai beach location, the cherai beach resorts and hotels are very close to the beach which makes it more interesting for the tourists to stay in the area.
- In the beautiful and god’s own country of kerala, the cherai beach sets itself in a beautiful geographical location in vypin island 25 kms from the commercial town of Kochi and 30 kms from the cochin international airport.
- Aluva, at a distance of 20 kms is the nearest railway station and other nearer towns of importance are North Paravur and Kodungallur.
- The cherai beach packages takes people out into the 15 kms long golden sands with cherai beach resorts donning the shores with a beautiful lagoon marking the cherai beach attractions.
With so much to do and so much to enjoy, the cherai beach in kerala is obviously, one of the most favored tourist destinations. The cherai beach location is also quite easily accessible through picturesque locales, which makes the journey as well as the stay in the cherai beach resorts quite interesting and enjoyable. The experiences are quite unforgettable and people take home memoirs from their travail to cherai beach, which are cherished for a lifetime.