Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
Browse Beaches In India
- Beach in Andaman
- Beach in Daman and Diu
- Beach in Lakshadweep
- Beaches in Goa
- Beaches in Gujarat
- Beaches in Kerala
- Beaches in Maharashtra
- Beaches in Orissa
In one of the most breath taking scenic places is the dwarka beach in Gujarat where tourists from different parts of the country come for enjoy the various dwarka beach attractions. The dwarka beach resorts lets people stay on the sea front on the beaches where they can enjoy the beautiful surrounding laced by the sands and the surf of the Arabian sea. Blessed with not only picturesque sceneries surrounding the dwarka beach location, but also with many temples and legends of Lord Krishna associated with it, the dwarka beach has a calm and tranquil holiday in store for the tourists who wish to enjoy a flavor of this location.
- The dwarka beach is on the state highway when tourists can travel from jamnagar which is 137 kms away.
- Alternatively, long route direct buses are available from the nearby cities like jamnagar or from Ahmedabad which is 417 kms.
- For reaching the dwarka beach location, the railway station in dwarka itself is the nearest and the trains traveling on the ahmedabad-Okha broad gauge railway line stop here letting the tourists to get down with the dwarka beach packages.
- Most of these trains connect the dwarka beach in Gujarat with Vadodara, Surat, Mumbai, Goa, and the southern parts of India. Jamnagar is the nearest airport to the dwarka beach.
- Dwarka beach attractions are itself the replica of the rich history that is embedded in the very soil of the temple and beach town.
- It is believed that the dwarka beach town was the abode of Lord Krishna who established his kingdom along the river gomti, which got submerged after his descendants fought with each other.
- Many temples dedicated to Lord Krishna adorn the dwarka beach in Gujarat making it famous among the lakhs of pilgrims visiting the town in reverence to the lord.
- The buildings and the beach with a small island of Beyt Dwarka, in dwarka are the major dwarka beach attractions which can be easily seen when tourists stay in the dwarka beach resorts.
- The sight seeing dwarka beach attractions are many and attract a number of visitors with dwarka beach packages all throughout the year, the most famous of which are the Dwarkadeesh temple and the Nageshwar Jyotirlinga temple, that are dedicated to Lord Krishna and Lord Shiva, respectively.
- There are many other religious places and temples that the tourists residing in the dwarka beach resorts can visit some of which are Bhadkeshwar Mahadev Mandir, Rukshamani mandir, Gita Mandir, and the sacred Gomti Ghat along the banks of river Gomti.
- Besides the legends associated with the many temples in dwarka beach, the small island of Beyt Dwarka, 4 kms from the shores is a beautiful place that can be reached by small ferries and boats when people have chosen their dwarka beach packages.
- Scuba diving, swimming, and only lazing in the sands of the beaches makes for a beautiful vacation after the various temples in the dwarka beach in Gujarat have been visited.
- Since, there are many tourists visiting the dwarka beach location, various types and ranges of dwarka beach resorts are found in the shore for the accommodation of the tourists.
- Many dwarka beach packages are also offered by these resorts so that the tourists can have an all inclusive vacation in the picturesque location of the dwarka beach in gujarat.
- Some of the dwarka beach resorts and hotels are Hotel Dwarka Residency, Toran Tourist Bungalow, Ganga Hotel, Guruprema hotel, City Palace hotel, etc.
- The temperature in the dwarka beach is pleasant throughout the year with summer being hot and humid but still is made manageable in the dwarka beach resorts due to the cool sea breeze blowing.
- The monsoons are from july to September making the atmosphere humid but the nights are still cold.
- Winters are also great time for the dwarka beach packages as the temperature doesn’t fall much to cause discomforting cold.
- For the tourists, the time from October to june, therefore is best for visiting the dwarka beach location.
- But tourists can also come to the dwarka beach in Gujarat during the month of march during holi and during august/ September as janamasthami are celebrated with much fervor.
- For sightseeing of various dwarka beach attractions and visiting the beaches, the month of October is the best for the tourists to pick up the dwarka beach packages.
The dwarka beach is located in the coast of Gujarat besides the gulf of Arabian Sea so that tourists can travel into the dwarka beach location from the nearby places with easy accessibility to the beach. The Beyt Dwarka is a small island accessible from the seafront of Okha region which is close to the dwarka beach.
It is the picturesque locales and the serene beauty of the dwarka beach in Gujarat that attracts so many tourists with the dwarka beach packages. The long expanses of the sand with myriad of temples with mythology intertwined, make the dwarka beach attractions more interesting and has enchanted the religious tourists since ages now. The tourists coming and staying in the dwarka beach resorts return home contended and satisfied by a trip of different durations that are offered as dwarka beach packages.