Search Lowest fares on all travel sites with one click !
- Domestic Airlines in India
- Air India
- Air India Express
- Indian Airlines
- Jagson Airlines
- Jet Airways
- Jet Konnect
- Kingfisher Airlines
- Kingfisher Red
- MDLR Airlines
- Paramount Airways
- International Airlines
- Air Asia
- American Airlines
- Continental Airlines
- Emirates Airlines
- Singapore Airlines
Continental Airlines Baggage Allowance
Rules and regulations regarding continental airlines baggage have been made for travelers of the airlines. Following these rules, people can know about the continental airlines baggage allowance at www.continental.com which have been formulated for the benefit of the customers so that security check is made to minimum and the passengers are not subjected to unnecessary delays in the check in procedure. Here at smart musafir, a detailed idea about the carry and check in continental airlines baggage allowance has been outlined for the passengers to be aware of the rules governing continental airlines baggage.
- For the carry on baggage in the cabin, people are required to pack the toiletries inside a zip-top transparent bag of 7.5” X 8” size.
- No wrapped items should be taken or else it goes for security check.
- People can carry a handbag and a personal item into the sitting cabin which is not required to be checked in but has to be shown at the security if required.
- The maximum size in terms of linear measure of the carry on bags into the cabin should be 115 cms with weight of 18 kgs or less according to the continental airlines baggage allowance.
- Besides, this continental airlines baggage, the personal items that can be carried can include laptops to be kept in the laptop section, small electronic items, coats, briefcase, purse, or small entertainment items.
- Wheelchairs, crutches, prosthetic devices, etc and articles used by infants and game consoles are required to be shown at the security checks.
- All the items besides the carry on continental airlines baggage are to be kept in the overhead console meant for such small items provided they meet the security requirements.
- Regarding the checked continental airlines baggage allowance, customers are allowed two baggages within the weight limit of 23 kgs and dimensions of 153 cms which are supposed to be checked in before 30 minutes of departure or depending on the flights which the boarding is happening as directed at the airport.
- People, who carry continental airlines baggage under certain categories like businessFirst, gold membership, army personnel, etc, are allowed continental airlines baggage allowance of 3 bags of 70 lbs.
- There is also a discount offered to people who do the check in at the airport counters of continental airlines.
- In case of excess continental airlines baggage, passengers would be required to pay the extra charges of 50 $ for any baggage above the 23 kg limit and 100$ for anything beyond 157 cms.
- Any baggage beyond the limit of 32 kgs shall not be allowed into the checked in baggage at all under the continental airlines baggage allowance rules.
People are required to follow these rules as per the transportation security administration or else, unnecessary hassles are to be faced as security checks would become mandatory. Safety concerns are the primary reasons for such checks on the continental airlines baggage and it become a duty on part of the travelers to let their baggage be under such restrictions.